A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spring Pawty Time!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old April 10th 18, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 297
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance


Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

  #22  
Old April 12th 18, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 5:46:58 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance


Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy


Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh
  #23  
Old April 13th 18, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 297
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy


Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger
who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh


Cool! I know dat we haz a bunch of recipes an preparation guides back
at da kitchen, so any dishes you isn't familiar wif we can look up.

We'z also gotted Cindy Lou da Racoom and Sandy da Skwirl who is willing
to help (I guess dat means we can't put skwirl on da menu when Sandy is
workin).

  #24  
Old April 18th 18, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,994
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Community Kitties wrote:


As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...+101&&view=det
ail&mid=8AEF4A509D8F695A94198AEF4A509D8F695A9419&& FORM=VDRVRV
She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join
her


Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe


Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 15 years annas 2 months
  #25  
Old April 18th 18, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 542
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat Meowmie had to shoot myownself wif beez efurry week -- 12 of dem!

(Whatz dat, Meowmie? B12, not 12 beez? Same fing. Yes, it iz so da same fing. Now stop inneruptin an git bak to sekkaterryin!)

Enneeway, maybe da beez hewped. Or maybe it hewped dat I haz fud in myown bole awl da time now (even tho I duznt alwaze rememfur dat itz dere). Or maybe it hewped dat Meowmie iz doin herown job betterer an stayin wif me wile I eetz. Whutebber it wuz, I iz doin betterer an I fingkz I haz enuf ennergee to do more dan juss nap -- of !orse, napz iz alwaze gud enneeway!

Sundance the improved, but not new
  #26  
Old April 19th 18, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,994
Default Spring Pawty Time!

cshenk wrote:

Community Kitties wrote:


As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...+101&&view=det
ail&mid=8AEF4A509D8F695A94198AEF4A509D8F695A9419&& FORM=VDRVRV
She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join
her


Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe


Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 16 years inna 2 months


Fixed it! I'z not count dat gud.

  #27  
Old April 19th 18, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 297
Default Spring Pawty Time!


Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 16 years inna 2 months


Fixed it! I'z not count dat gud.


I lik dat song, and I luv dat band!

Sammy

  #28  
Old April 19th 18, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 12:33:25 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat Meowmie had to shoot myownself wif beez efurry week -- 12 of dem!

(Whatz dat, Meowmie? B12, not 12 beez? Same fing. Yes, it iz so da same fing. Now stop inneruptin an git bak to sekkaterryin!)

Enneeway, maybe da beez hewped. Or maybe it hewped dat I haz fud in myown bole awl da time now (even tho I duznt alwaze rememfur dat itz dere). Or maybe it hewped dat Meowmie iz doin herown job betterer an stayin wif me wile I eetz. Whutebber it wuz, I iz doin betterer an I fingkz I haz enuf ennergee to do more dan juss nap -- of !orse, napz iz alwaze gud enneeway!

Sundance the improved, but not new


Glad yu ar gnot gnu...I lub yu da wae yu hab awlwayz bin. Heer, eat eat sum moor...I way 'lebin powndz...hab furr uh long tyme. I dunt awlwayz eet mine wet fudz, but I graze, and keep da sayme waite. Meowmee haz lozt sum synze doze flew jermz, so hur kin eet eggstra.
P2nya AKA Sweetee.
  #29  
Old April 19th 18, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 12:21:06 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt purrparin fudz.

Sundance


Ov korze I wyll hewlp! Yu hewlp in da BooTeek, don't ja? Letz start wif sum meowsicles...
---------X:3QQ~~~~-----------X:3QQ~~~~-----------X:3QQ~~~~-----------
....kin yu start da BarBQ?

Pit2nya
  #30  
Old April 19th 18, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 5:46:58 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance


Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy


I kin hewlp tuu... Dey kin D-side watt tu mayke, I'll order da raw innygredientz, an day kin kook.
P2nya

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty Samuel Redcat Mahoney Cat community 4 February 15th 16 02:29 PM
A Pawty Inbitatashun Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 102 June 14th 10 05:14 AM
A Halloweeen Pawty Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 6 October 23rd 08 08:17 PM
Time fur a pawty! Mme. Anas ^..^[_2_] Cat community 22 May 11th 07 04:49 AM
It's pawty time - Harri's home! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 30 July 5th 05 08:27 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.