TV 9/8/98 to 4/17/10

Old April 21st 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default TV 9/8/98 to 4/17/10

thank both of you, soft
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Apr 19, 11:48 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
It is with the deepest regret that the house of Asher/Grass must inform
you
that Television Tater Tomcat passed away on April 17 2010 about 11:30 P.M.
on the way to the emergency Veternarian.

He was preceeded in death by his beloved wink, Cleopatra Silvercat, house
of
Mahoney, his mother Miss Violette, his father Brownie, and littermates
Harri
Karri and Sammy So Small.

He is survived by his remaining littermate One Eyed Jaquline, his adopted
daughter Trudence, housemates; Tiger T. Tomcat, Chester The Ingester,
Storrmmee, Mathew Harold, Barbi, and the two humans that he brought joy
and
love to for his entire life.

TV was named so because when he came into the world on September 8, 1998,
he
was all the colors of grey of a black and white set. As he grew into
adulthood he became a stunning black and white picture of love and
kindness,
his white fur was very white and his black fur was smoked so it looked
even
sleeker and shinier than regular black fur. His name fit him and as the
man human said if his name weren't TV it would surely have been couch
potato.

TV participated in the cat community on usenet. He went on many
adventures,
met and winked the beautiful Cleopatra, and held the position of
chancellor
of the ex chequre for the most recent term. He was fond of many of the
cats
and humans in the community and always enjoyed sitting on the desk while
the
woman human typed for him or one of the other cats.

TV was a loving bowl of pudding whose first goal in life was to be next to
one of his humans or his sister. His second goal in life was to see how
long he could purr. His third goal in life was to see how long he could
get
a human to pet him. His hobbies included napping, playing fetch with a
ball
or shoestring and hunting bed mice. He was a gentle loving soul and was a
quirkey bit of catlyness that will forever be missed in our house.

Please say a prayer for our loving family member. We all miss him.

The house of Asher/Grass

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost TV. I know it is so great
that he had such a loving meowmie and home. I will pray for you and
TV. Meowy's Meowmie
I purring fur TV.
MeOwy {{{^.".^}}}

Old April 22nd 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

It is with the deepest regret that the house of Asher/Grass must inform you
that Television Tater Tomcat passed away on April 17 2010 about 11:30 P.M.
on the way to the emergency Veterinarian.

snif Dis sadsad nooz. I send purrz.

All Camterica offiserz shud wear mourning 4 as long as dey think
appropri8.

held the position of chancellor of the ex chequre for the most recent term.

Will hold checkerz tunramint in hiz memry soon.

Louise

Old April 22nd 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 21, 8:08*pm, Adam wrote:
It is with the deepest regret that the house of Asher/Grass must inform you
that Television Tater Tomcat passed away on April 17 2010 about 11:30 P..M.
on the way to the emergency Veterinarian.

snif Dis sadsad nooz. I send purrz.

All Camterica offiserz shud wear mourning 4 as long as dey think
appropri8.

Da Departmunt ub da exteerior hab issued bwak wrisbands too its
rangers an its doggie. We wil ware dem.

held the position of chancellor of the ex chequre for the most recent term.

Will hold checkerz tunramint in hiz memry soon.

Diss is a gudgud idearment.

--
Wascal
Old April 22nd 10, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

Weez so furry sorry tu heer abowt TV. Owr thotz an purrayurz ar
speedin on der way from Catnada fur doze he left beehind.

Oz and Voo for the 38 RennieKidz an their meowmie

Old April 23rd 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

It is with the deepest regret that the house of Asher/Grass must inform you
that Television Tater Tomcat passed away on April 17 2010 about 11:30 P.M.
on the way to the emergency Veternarian.

Please say a prayer for our loving family member. We all miss him.

Purrs for everyone whose heart is aching. I'll light a candle for his
journey.

The Conrad household

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Old April 25th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

This iz soosooosoooo sad tu heer
:,`'.
Az yu kin see, we hab MMS (Misty Monitor Syndrome)

T.V. will be sadly missed on rpcc, and joyfully greeted at the bridge.

Soooo sorry!

Pit2nya & Anti Sylvia