RFD: rec.pets.cats.breeds

Old September 24th 03, 10:36 PM
~*SooZy*~

there is a group for cat rescue already!

--
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*
"Cat Protector" wrote in message

If you are not a cat lover then why are you wanting to have a newsgroup
about purebred cats? We also don't see you requesting a newsgroup for
tabbies or shelter cats. You seem to be on some kind of campaign with your
partner to make it appear Ragdolls are better than shelter cats as well. I
would rather get a cat at the shelter. Not only do you find a lot of great
ones there but you also save a life as well.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"~*SooZy*~" wrote in message

But I have never put a cat into a shelter or bred cats! so I am not
responsible for so any cats being put into shelters!
Instead of moaning at someone who has this time decided to buy a cat,

where
normally I get old rescue cats, have a moan at people who bred moggies

and
give them away or dump them!
and if you read my previous posts you would know my partner said

Ragdolls
or
nothing!
we are not all cat lovers you know!

Old September 24th 03, 11:26 PM
Cheryl

In t,
Agua Girl composed with style:
"~*SooZy*~" wrote in message

:-) AG that is why I would like to use a group for cat breeds

Well it's not like we have to all agree or vote or anything.
With all the bizzaro newsgroups, surely they aren't going to
deny alt.rec.cats.breeding or something of that sort.
Whoever wants to start it, start it. In other works...
"make it so" :-)

AG

I think it's just that the big 8 groups get carried automatically by
news servers or something. The alt.* hierarchy usually only gets
picked up by individual news servers as they are asked to by
customers. That's just what it seems to me so I may be wrong.