Billy Boy TW

Old January 6th 05, 02:18 AM
Bev

Default Billy Boy TW

When my sister died her son and his wife took Billy Boy to live with
them. They all adored him, particularly little 7-year-old Samantha who
lives with them also. Lois bred Billy Boy and he was a beautiful lilac
Burmese.

To-day he was run over. They didn't stop but left him on the side of
the road in front of my nephew's house still alive and badly hurt.
Don't you hate people like that. My sister's son found him and took him
to the vet but he was too damaged for them to do anything for him. He
has now gone to RB and is buried in a lovely part of their garden.

They are all crying for him, particularly little Samantha who had taken
him to school on pet day. They were so careful with Billy Boy, he was
locked up at night and they lived in a very quiet, beautiful area.

Please say a prayer for Billy Boy (tears).

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old January 6th 05, 02:51 AM
Tanada

Bev wrote:

When my sister died her son and his wife took Billy Boy to live with
them. They all adored him, particularly little 7-year-old Samantha who
lives with them also. Lois bred Billy Boy and he was a beautiful lilac
Burmese.

Purrs for your family on the loss of Billy Boy. He was very loved.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Five + Calvin and Speedy the wonder d-thing

Old January 6th 05, 02:51 AM
Irulan

We will light a candle for Billy Boy's safe
journey to the RB. He will be happy there.
Jazz & his mama

--
Irulan
from now until the end of time.

Old January 6th 05, 03:06 AM
Victor Martinez

Lots of purrs coming from someone who's experienced that particular
pain. Never again.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 6th 05, 03:52 AM
Christine Burel

Bev, I'm so terribly sorry -- please accept our heartfelt condolences and
please let your nephew, his wife, and your grand-niece how saddened we are
by their loss -- we will light a candle for his trip to the Rainbow Bridge.
Christine

Old January 6th 05, 04:43 AM
Rrb

Bev wrote:
[...]

I will light a candle to help Billy boy on his way to the RB. Purrs to
you and your family.
Old January 6th 05, 06:14 AM
O J

Bev wrote:

When my sister died her son and his wife took Billy Boy to live with
them. They all adored him, particularly little 7-year-old Samantha who
lives with them also. Lois bred Billy Boy and he was a beautiful lilac
Burmese.

---------------------snip----------------------
Please convey my condolences to your nephew and his family. May Billy
boy find a peaceful path to walk. We'll be purring for his spirit and
his family's broken hearts.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 6th 05, 07:26 AM
Jeanette

Bev wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for Billy Boy's family. :-(

Jeanette

Old January 6th 05, 08:24 AM
Lois Reay

Billy Boy now reunited with Myra and his fur sister.
Sincere sympathy to his family.
RIP little man.

Purrs

Your first slave.

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz
--

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

Billy & Tommy's new friends. Pat Cat anecdotes 2 December 6th 04 02:40 PM
SpayDay for Lily & Billy! Pat Cat anecdotes 48 November 24th 04 05:11 PM
An awful fright Pat Cat anecdotes 22 November 18th 04 09:41 AM
Weekend Kitty Frolics Bev Cat anecdotes 15 November 2nd 04 12:52 PM
Purring Lovingly Together Bev Cat anecdotes 11 January 5th 04 09:12 PM