Sonya's Album

Old March 30th 05, 06:39 AM
Tanada

Default Sonya's Album

Pictures of Sonya and her babies can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tanada...w3NwCBlBYzqW6j

or

http://tinyurl.com/5meth

We don't have names for them all, we just know that one of the babies is
going to be called Eric/Erica. I'm naming that one, the rest of the
family get to each name a kitten.

Pam S.
Old March 30th 05, 06:45 AM
Jo Firey

"Tanada" wrote in message
link.net...
Pictures of Sonya and her babies can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tanada...w3NwCBlBYzqW6j

or

http://tinyurl.com/5meth

We don't have names for them all, we just know that one of the babies is
going to be called Eric/Erica. I'm naming that one, the rest of the
family get to each name a kitten.

Pam S.

Oh My God. I'd completely forgotten how the big bellies and little tiny
stick legs and mouse tails added up to so much cute.

You should take the before pictures of Sonya to show the rescue person what
a cat that is about to deliver kittens really looks like though.

I do remember what the next eight weeks or so are like though. And I truly
envy you every minute. Watching these guys develop into full fledged ready
to take on the world kittens is about the most fun anyone can have that is
legal.

Jo

Old March 30th 05, 06:46 AM
Karen

in article . net, Tanada at

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tanada...ph&.tok=phw3Nw
CBlBYzqW6j

or

http://tinyurl.com/5meth

We don't have names for them all, we just know that one of the babies is
going to be called Eric/Erica. I'm naming that one, the rest of the
family get to each name a kitten.

Pam S.

Ohhhhhhh my gooooosh!!! Sooo cute. Boy, that Sonya has a face to launch a
thousand ships. I can't believe how BIG she got...poor girl!!! She just has
to feel a bunch better. They are good sized bitties. We have a picture from
long ago where my dad has 4 newborns in his hand and they all fit on one
hand. Your bitties wouldn't have!

Old March 30th 05, 07:29 AM
Sandy

So cute -- both Momma and babies!

Maybe you could name them all Eric/a. (Anyone remember Monty Python?)

Old March 30th 05, 07:50 AM
Melissa Houle

Tanada wrote in message
link.net...
Pictures of Sonya and her babies can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tanada...c=ph&.tok=phw3
NwCBlBYzqW6j

or

http://tinyurl.com/5meth

We don't have names for them all, we just know that one of the babies is
going to be called Eric/Erica. I'm naming that one, the rest of the
family get to each name a kitten.

Pam S.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll!!!
(thud!)
Oh, they are so cute! Congratulations to Mama Sonya, and to the grandmeow.
I'm sure she's very proud of them and of herself. She has a very sweet
face. I definitely think the family needs a double wide to fit everyone. =o)
Cats do like to snuggle up tightly together, though. So a nest is not a bad
idea.

Melissa

Old March 30th 05, 01:45 PM
SuzQ

Great pics, thanks Pam. It'll be so fun watching them mature.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 30th 05, 02:41 PM
Victor Martinez

Tanada wrote:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tanada...w3NwCBlBYzqW6j

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1
Itty-bitty kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 30th 05, 03:27 PM
Enfilade

Pictures of Sonya and her babies can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tanada...c=ph&.tok=phw3
NwCBlBYzqW6j

or

http://tinyurl.com/5meth

I am so reminded of when Kumani and Tyche were itty bitty
bitties...they're beautiful, and they're just bits! So small!

--Fil
Old March 30th 05, 03:47 PM
Mischief

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just LOVE little bitties!!!!!

They look soooooooooo adorable!!!!!

Kristi

Old March 30th 05, 03:48 PM
KittyLady

I have never seen a newborn kitten, they are so tiny, so cute, AHHHH