Part Too of My Story

Old August 19th 05, 10:33 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Default Part Too of My Story

Mommy say dat since I will be TOO YEERS OLD in a couple of days, dat I
should write an update to my earlier story.

I don no war to begin! It been a long yeer. Dose silly kittys have all
growed up, and are getting lazy, ceptin Moe, who likes to chase boddelcaps.
Ernie gots big - he's huge, bigger'n me! An Mimi is Fat. She cry when
peeples call her dat, but I jus laff at her. She say I a meen big brofur,
but she only haf herself to blame - she has 3 fing she like to do: sleep,
eet and play wif milk rings.

We added anofur kitty, he gots bloo eyes, brown face, legs and tail, but tan
wif a bit of brown onna body. Mommy say he a SIGH A MEEZ. He furry lowd,
too. Mommy & Daddy calls him Ping. He got inna hows last fall, and sceemed
for Mommy & Daddy to come find him. Wen dey did, he run rite up to dem and
rubs on dem. Dey scoops him ups an brinks him to da fron porch, gives him
food, water and litterbox - and he has on a flee collar, but it too tight,
so dey takes it off him. He cries and cries, and dey gives him luvins and
pettins, and he starts to eets, and he still cries. Mommy say he sown like
he drownin. Us ofur kitties calls him Da Ping Fing. Him an Ernie is good
frends now, an dey ressles togefur sumtimes.

Mommy still ressle wif me onna tower, and leest wons a day. But since eyes
a big kitty, I sleeps lots more dan I used to. Sumtimes I plays wif My
Purple Puffball, and I sing and talk to it when I do. Mommy laff at me when
I do dat.

Mommy & Daddy has alla us kitties on a DYE YET - dat meen we not get food
owt alla time. Dat cuz Mimi, Tennessee & Ernie are fat kitties.

I has a girlfriend named Persia. She live wif her Mommy, Jill, in
Tennessee. When I herd she in Tennessee, I poked and prodded him, hopin she
would pop out, but Mommy laff and say dat Persia not in dat Tennessee, she
liv in da state. I asked her wot a state was, and she show me onna MAP. I
tol her dat Tennesse dat cat wuz big enuff to be Tennesse da state. Mommy
laff & laff. Tennessee (da cat) gots mad and tried to bop me, but eyes too
fast for his roundness to catch. We emails eech ofur. She had her Mommy
sended me pitchers of her, she all grey like Smokey, but not old, toothless
an grumpy like Smokey.

I a furry sleek kitty - Mommy call me her bunny-sof, shiney-blak, han-raysed
Weeble-baby. I fink dat all good, right?

I teez Mimi sumtimz cuz she has a boyfriend, named Boyfriend (duh), who liv
efun farther away dan My Preshus Persia duz. Boyfriend liv alla way ofur
onna ofur side of da planet, in a country called INGLUND. He look like
Moe, but he gots more stipeys.

Mommy just puts food out, so I gonna get sum curnchies before da fatsoes eet
it all up.

Old August 20th 05, 01:25 AM
Ann

Thank you for posting your original story and the update.
Happy Birthday Sir Weeble.

Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 20th 05, 02:32 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:33:22 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
yodeled:

Mommy say dat since I will be TOO YEERS OLD in a couple of days, dat I
should write an update to my earlier story.

Weeble, you are hot stuff! Happy second birthday to a special boy.

Theresa
Old August 20th 05, 08:44 AM
Exocat

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote
Mommy say dat since I will be TOO YEERS OLD in a couple of days, dat I
should write an update to my earlier story.

Hoppy Purrday Weebles!

I's too yeers old myself, have bin for five months, and it's a great
age.
Fangs for your story, verry interesting, particly the bits about the
yungsters since I's strugling with a noo hoolikitty too.

Have a grate day

Purrs
Snowball (+ Bandit, the Clawnuisance, Raki the smelly d-thing, and
Gordon the hoomin)

Old August 20th 05, 09:53 AM
Adrian

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
Mommy say dat since I will be TOO YEERS OLD in a couple of days, dat I
should write an update to my earlier story.

Happy purrday, Weeble, I wos too last munf.

Purrs, Baggy (Bagheera Panther Cat)

Old August 22nd 05, 05:26 PM
Christina Websell

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Mommy say dat since I will be TOO YEERS OLD in a couple of days, dat I
should write an update to my earlier story.

I am tooyeers old too.

I don no war to begin! It been a long yeer. Dose silly kittys have all
growed up, and are getting lazy, ceptin Moe, who likes to chase
boddelcaps. Ernie gots big - he's huge, bigger'n me! An Mimi is Fat.

Mimi is NOT FAT. She is of comfortable proportions.

She cry when
peeples call her dat, but I jus laff at her. She say I a meen big brofur,
but she only haf herself to blame - she has 3 fing she like to do: sleep,
eet and play wif milk rings.

You are too a meen big brofur to laff. Mimi is my girlfriend and I say you
must stop laffing at her and making her cri. Dats not a brovverly fing to
do at all.
So she mite be on der tubby side cos she likes der grub.. So what? It dont
make er a bad kitty, and I still in luv wiv er.

Boyfriend