We met ower nieu meowmie an liddle hoomin!!

Old December 11th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default We met ower nieu meowmie an liddle hoomin!!

On da Weekind me anna Tamby met ower nieu meowmie ann hur liddle gurl.
Meowmie was gettin tu kno them before deesidin whether ennyufusses cud go an
lif with them furreva an when she desided they cud meet usses, I lett them
no they was mine hoomins by immeeediyately jumpin onna them an playin an
bitin them in embarrasin playsis. They luvved me uf corse an then Tamby
camed ovva tu say hello an they luvved us bofe an we dessided that we was
goin wif them. Sew inna few weeks when wot's not broke is fixed an we has
had fings poked inna us and bitten tha TED a few times we will go an liv
with them. They is cuming next weekend tu visit usses agen an sew we can
meet an approve uf tha uther members offa famblee.

Chrystal and Tamby

Sekriterry note

I had to find someone very special for Chrystal, as she is my 'baby' and we
nursed her back to health in spite of the odds. This family is exactly what
I envisioned for her and they are taking Tamby as well for company. They
have older kids (10 and 8) an older rescue cat, pussy-whipped dog and a good
small animal vet. They were after indoors only cats who the children could
play with, and who could cope with an elderly and bossy cat, and they fell
instantly in love with Chrystal and Tamby. They're also happy with me
keeping in touch, which I like to do. I can only hope for similar homes for
the others we'll keep you posted

--
Excuse the typos. I have a lapful of purry Siamese. In the process of my
writing this, they have

Old December 11th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Ar yu gonna wizpurr tu dem bowt RPCC?
Den we kin kontynu tu heer frum Crystal an Tamby???

Pit2nya

Old December 12th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:45:44 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

On da Weekind me anna Tamby met ower nieu meowmie ann hur liddle gurl.
Meowmie was gettin tu kno them before deesidin whether ennyufusses cud go an
lif with them furreva an when she desided they cud meet usses, I lett them
no they was mine hoomins by immeeediyately jumpin onna them an playin an
bitin them in embarrasin playsis. They luvved me uf corse an then Tamby
camed ovva tu say hello an they luvved us bofe an we dessided that we was
goin wif them. Sew inna few weeks when wot's not broke is fixed an we has
had fings poked inna us and bitten tha TED a few times we will go an liv
with them. They is cuming next weekend tu visit usses agen an sew we can
meet an approve uf tha uther members offa famblee.

Concatulations! Itz nyce to find yur onetroohome!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/11/2006 7:38:21 PM
Old December 17th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yes, meowmie tole me she will be keepin in kontakt with there hoomins so we
knoes they is goin well. An if they has enny problems, they will kome bak tu
us. but I finks they will be furry happee there. They is comin today tu
visit usses agen, but they needs ower last TED visit before we goes, so they
mite still be heer for Kissamowse.
Cougar