Oh GRR!

Old April 11th 15, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Oh GRR!

Okay so I'z talk doggie talk. Sumtimes dey has just dat word! GRR!

I wented to go snooze inna mai new cat bed and it was ocupied! Iowna!
Sniff, I hadda take over a cushy spot onna da sofa. I'd a glared but
dats mean den wif a snicker I remembers she couldnt see it so I let a
little GLARE out (den tucked me head down soz no one caught me at it).

Humpfh. GRR....mrrr...snooz...

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent

Old April 12th 15, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 1:51:11 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Okay so I'z talk doggie talk. Sumtimes dey has just dat word! GRR!

I wented to go snooze inna mai new cat bed and it was ocupied! Iowna!
Sniff, I hadda take over a cushy spot onna da sofa. I'd a glared but
dats mean den wif a snicker I remembers she couldnt see it so I let a
little GLARE out (den tucked me head down soz no one caught me at it).

Humpfh. GRR....mrrr...snooz...

It is unacceptabobble for efen furry gneiss doggies, wike Iowna, too take are sleeping places. Tell her dat I disapprof.

--
Squeakytoy

Old April 13th 15, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 1:51:11 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Okay so I'z talk doggie talk. Sumtimes dey has just dat word! GRR!

I wented to go snooze inna mai new cat bed and it was ocupied! Iowna!
Sniff, I hadda take over a cushy spot onna da sofa. I'd a glared but
dats mean den wif a snicker I remembers she couldnt see it so I let a
little GLARE out (den tucked me head down soz no one caught me at it).

Humpfh. GRR....mrrr...snooz...

It is unacceptabobble for efen furry gneiss doggies, wike Iowna, too take
are sleeping places. Tell her dat I disapprof.

--
Squeakytoy

I gayff mine sleeeptent uhway tu mine kuzin, Candy.
Mine flavorit playze tu sleep iz on da leaffur chayer. If dat getz taykin,
den I wike uh grocry kartum wiffa knitted rug.
(I havva bed but neffurr yuze it, ya want it?
urr yu kin giff it tu Iowna.
Pit2nya

Old April 18th 15, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 1:51:11 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Okay so I'z talk doggie talk. Sumtimes dey has just dat word! GRR!

I wented to go snooze inna mai new cat bed and it was ocupied!
Iowna! Sniff, I hadda take over a cushy spot onna da sofa. I'd a
glared but dats mean den wif a snicker I remembers she couldnt see
it so I let a little GLARE out (den tucked me head down soz no one
caught me at it).

Humpfh. GRR....mrrr...snooz...

It is unacceptabobble for efen furry gneiss doggies, wike Iowna, too
take are sleeping places. Tell her dat I disapprof.

Iowna steps up and sniffs. We'z 2 little beds side bai side.
Daisy-chan just wanted da left one dis time anna I wuz inna it. Iz
normally use dat one cuz she likes da right one most ob da tyme.

We sniffied anna made up den Cash putted his head inna mai bed! It
tooked da whole thing up! I cud hear his tail thumping happi doe so
wez knowed he wuz messing wif us.

Wez gotted Cash back. We laffed anna went to nap onna his BIG bed annd
he wuz stuck trying to fit inna our little ones. Snicker!

Iowna, da happi wag-tail 13yo one

Old April 18th 15, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Hai!

Cash here. Wez got lots anna lots of beds! Wez got one bigh enough
eben iff i stretch, mai toes cant touch bof ends. Wen its cold, all 3
ob us cuddle dere. Den we has an udder one, big enuf fur me or
Daisy-chan anna Iowna.

Dems in the bedroom.

Inna da livingroom, wez gota a big one (big enuf fur me) anna 2 little
ones. DEn we haz a doggie sofa ina back rum (cats allowed) anna lots
ob sofas here anna dere plus 2 beds fur 2foot and 4foot use.

THanks dough! We luv our cat, but she's a cat, ya know?

Cash, 8yo beagle/bull mastiff mix