A mowse in ower howse!

Old October 18th 04, 12:06 AM
Panda ov Toes

Default A mowse in ower howse!

whut a day!

Furst, de humins invited oh, twenny, firty, I dunnow how many offur
humins offer fur brunch. Sum were kittin humins. Effurywun wuz nize,
but Blue freeked and went hidey, and Sprout an' me stayed owt uf de
way.

Den wen dey were cleenin up after all the humins don't lif heer left,
meowmie got intu rerranging de Yewtility Closit, and fownded mowse
poops! lots and lots and lots of mowse poops!

So, de closit got emptied lukkin fur de mowse, an' gottid vaccuumed.
No mowse. Sum stuff got taked out. Meowmie d'sided sum old stuff
shud go tu de rrecycle store, an sum tu de garbage, including an old
old pooter dey fownd ( a pentium. That's all, jes pentium).

Well, meowmie d'sides befur takkin de pentium owt, tu opin it an see
if it has useful bits.

Dat pentium had no useful bits left, cus, well, it were full of mowse
nest! All chewed and piled and pooped in an' effurything. (Maui's
not the onlee wun bin smellin' up de plase). So, whud du she du but
poke around in de mowse nest - din't find nuffing. So she puts de
case bak on tu take de ded pentium owt to garbije. An jus' as she's
putting de case bak on at de bak **POP** owt comes frum wun of de CARD
SLOTS a big gray mowsie! ***ZOOM*** goes de mowsie intu de corner and
***ZOOM*** goes de mowsie intu de bafrum den ***ZOOM*** goes de mowsie
OH NO bak unnder de door tu de yewtility closit.

We is most insensed we din't see all dis, or dat mowsie wud NOT haf
gottid away.

So de humins agin taked apart de yewtility closit - cud not catch de
mowsie (dum humins). Is still in dere.

So, de mowsie-nest pooter went owt, and meowmie came bak wif a boks.
A mowsie-catchin' boks. De kind whut jus loks dem in so dey can be
taked owtside. Meowmie won't haf poisins in heer wif usses (is gud!)
and "just in case" didn't want snap-traps cuz Sprout! and Blue run
intu de yewtility room if de door's open sumtimes.

So, we'ze all sittin at de door waitin tu heer if de mowsie goes in de
trap.

Mebbee wen she catches him she will bake him up fur usses fresh,
Hmm???

Panda ov luv-dat-roast-mowsie Toes!
Old October 18th 04, 12:20 AM
Rebecca

Woweewowwowwow! Datz 'citin! Kan yur hoomins take moobies nekst time?
Ize'll hafta chek owt owr pooter to see if deres mowsies in dere!
--
Rebecca, who had no idea pooters could have real mice

"Panda ov Toes" wrote in message
om...

[snip]

Old October 18th 04, 12:29 AM
Sammy Kitten

Dat pentium had no useful bits left, cus, well, it were full of mowse
nest! All chewed and piled and pooped in an' effurything. (Maui's
not the onlee wun bin smellin' up de plase). So, whud du she du but
poke around in de mowse nest - din't find nuffing. So she puts de
case bak on tu take de ded pentium owt to garbije. An jus' as she's
putting de case bak on at de bak **POP** owt comes frum wun of de CARD
SLOTS a big gray mowsie! ***ZOOM*** goes de mowsie intu de corner and
***ZOOM*** goes de mowsie intu de bafrum den ***ZOOM*** goes de mowsie
OH NO bak unnder de door tu de yewtility closit.

Could youz find out what program da hoomins ran to make meowsies? Mine
hoomins haz compooters too, and I'z would like fur dere compooters to
make fresh meowsies.

Sammy

Old October 18th 04, 04:31 AM
Miss Violette

Hoomanz are so wasteful of good food, When I was an out kitty and then when
I was an IN/OUT kitty and even after I was an IN kitty I tried to give them
gifts of food from time to time but they just waste it or make me eat it by
myself, Miss Violette, who would like roasted mouse

Old October 18th 04, 04:47 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:31:07 -0700, Miss Violette wrote:

Hoomanz are so wasteful of good food, When I was an out kitty and then when
I was an IN/OUT kitty and even after I was an IN kitty I tried to give them
gifts of food from time to time but they just waste it or make me eat it by
myself, Miss Violette, who would like roasted mouse

Oh my toes Violette!

I'z neffur effen seen a mousie! An I don know whattid I'zd do ifn I did
see one!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/17/2004 11:45:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 18th 04, 09:50 AM
Miss Violette

next spring you can come over anna we willz go onna siber hunt inna corn
felidz near ouwown houze, Tiger
news