Why the tiger almost killed Roy.

Old October 6th 03, 08:12 PM

"Karen M." wrote in news:blsdln$7iq$1
@nntp.psmfc.org:

And they'll probably kill the poor tiger because he's now "dangerous"!

The latest I heard is the tiger is going to a zoo, because it is an
endangered species.

Old October 6th 03, 09:17 PM
Yngver

And they'll probably kill the poor tiger because he's now "dangerous"!

No, thank goodness they are not blaming the poor tiger for its
understandable reaction, at least the last I read.

In the Reuters report, it was stated that as Roy Horn was being carried away by
the paramedics, he said "Don't kill the tiger!". I don't know whether the
decision is ultimately his, but obviously if he can prevent the tiger from
being killed, it sounds as though he will.

Old October 7th 03, 12:06 AM
Phil P.

"K" wrote in message
"Karen M." wrote in news:blsdln$7iq$1
@nntp.psmfc.org:

And they'll probably kill the poor tiger because he's now "dangerous"!

The latest I heard is the tiger is going to a zoo, because it is an
endangered species.

I sure hope the zookeepers put a TV with a VCR outside of the tigers' cage
and play the tape of the tiger mauling Roy -- so the tigers' can have some
entertainment!

With all the money the tiger made for Roy, he should buy the tiger his own
10 square mile sanctuary.