Home invasion

Old March 14th 04, 04:16 AM
badwilson

Default Home invasion

At 6 am while I was still sleeping, someone broke into my house. It was a
big man. No, it was a very big man. He stormed up the staircase,
thundering, shaking the walls. He stormed toward my bedroom as I cowered in
fear under my blanket. He jumped on the bed and pinned me down with his
pointy feet and headbutted me with his furry head. Then he turned around
and stormed out of the room and back down the stairs. I could hear him
trampelling around downstairs in the living room before he came charging up
the stairs again and into the bedroom. Again, I was pinned down by his
pointy feet and headbutted against my will. This was just unfair! I should
open my eyes to get a look at the *******. Dare I? What have I got to
lose? Ok, I squinted and took a peek. Awww, who could be afraid of a cute
little furry intruder with peachy fur and no tail???
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 14th 04, 04:31 AM
Yowie

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

Phew! You really had me worried there for a while!

Shmogg wishes to congratulate Vino on his b*st*rd c*t trick, well executed!

LOL!

Yowie

Old March 14th 04, 04:38 AM
Alan Erskine

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

I little 'smiley' face would have been good at the top of this! Damn near
scared me out of my wits. (glad you and your 'invader' are ok).

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old March 14th 04, 05:16 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:16:09 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

At 6 am while I was still sleeping, someone broke into my house. It was a
big man. No, it was a very big man. He stormed up the staircase,
thundering, shaking the walls. He stormed toward my bedroom as I cowered in
fear under my blanket. He jumped on the bed and pinned me down with his
pointy feet and headbutted me with his furry head. Then he turned around
and stormed out of the room and back down the stairs. I could hear him
trampelling around downstairs in the living room before he came charging up
the stairs again and into the bedroom. Again, I was pinned down by his
pointy feet and headbutted against my will. This was just unfair! I should
open my eyes to get a look at the *******. Dare I? What have I got to
lose? Ok, I squinted and took a peek. Awww, who could be afraid of a cute
little furry intruder with peachy fur and no tail???

Have to admit that when I saw the header my first thought was that the
chocolate kitty had found the patio door open ;-)

After the first few sentences you had me going, but the pointy feet
and furry headbutts gave it away.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 14th 04, 06:13 AM
Marina

"badwilson" wrote
[...]

Awww! ) You had me worried there for a bit.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 14th 04, 12:31 PM
polonca12000

Oh, you got me worried there, Britta!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"badwilson" wrote in message
At 6 am while I was still sleeping, someone broke into my house. It was a
big man. No, it was a very big man. He stormed up the staircase,
thundering, shaking the walls. snip

Old March 14th 04, 03:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:16:09 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

At 6 am while I was still sleeping, someone broke into my house. It was a
big man. No, it was a very big man. He stormed up the staircase,
thundering, shaking the walls. He stormed toward my bedroom as I cowered in
fear under my blanket. He jumped on the bed and pinned me down with his
pointy feet and headbutted me with his furry head. Then he turned around
and stormed out of the room and back down the stairs. I could hear him
trampelling around downstairs in the living room before he came charging up
the stairs again and into the bedroom. Again, I was pinned down by his
pointy feet and headbutted against my will. This was just unfair! I should
open my eyes to get a look at the *******. Dare I? What have I got to
lose? Ok, I squinted and took a peek. Awww, who could be afraid of a cute
little furry intruder with peachy fur and no tail???

Impossible. Cats are quiet animals (galumph galumph :P)

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 14th 04, 03:43 PM
GraceCat

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
Have to admit that when I saw the header my first thought was that the
chocolate kitty had found the patio door open ;-)

After the first few sentences you had me going, but the pointy feet
and furry headbutts gave it away.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Mine too! I was even imagining all sorts of happenings with Vino over a
certain chocolate intruder.

Grace

Old March 14th 04, 06:23 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:16:09 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

(snip)

Just looked at Vino piccies. What a big round orange flufferbutt.

Old March 14th 04, 07:46 PM
Mischief

Imp and Mischief are my very first kitties. When I first got Imp, he
would totally scare me by jumping on the bed in the middle of the
night. I grew up with dogs, so I'm used to hearing animals moving
around the place. I wasn't used to a silent cat jumpin on the bed.
Sheesh!

He doesn't sleep on my bed that much anymore. I think it's because I
tend to thrash around in my sleep. He likes my roommate a lot more
even though he's MY kitty. hmph!

Kristi