Mineown Purrday iz nekst week!!

Old March 17th 05, 01:20 AM
blurbubble

Default Mineown Purrday iz nekst week!!

Hihi orl mi furrends )

Ize mist yuze orl - my Meowmie haz bin niglektin her sekkertarial jootees az
ushul sayin sheez bizzy wen she shud be attendin tu mineown korrersponduns!

Ennywae, nekst Mundae da 21st Marrch iz mineown purrday anna Ize gonna be
Forteen yeers olled anna so furry, furry distingwisht.

Ize gonna holled a pawdee fur us orl!

Clarence )

Old March 17th 05, 05:56 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"blurbubble" wrote in message
Hihi orl mi furrends )

Ize mist yuze orl - my Meowmie haz bin niglektin her sekkertarial jootees

az
ushul sayin sheez bizzy wen she shud be attendin tu mineown

korrersponduns!

Ennywae, nekst Mundae da 21st Marrch iz mineown purrday anna Ize gonna be
Forteen yeers olled anna so furry, furry distingwisht.

Ize gonna holled a pawdee fur us orl!

Clarence )

Yaaay, concatulashunz, Clarence.
I wyll be hapy tu kum tu yur purrdat pardy!
I wyll bring a gallon ov MiceKreem an uh duzzun Meowzsikkulz!

Yur frend,

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old March 17th 05, 06:23 AM
Amelia T Cat

Ennywae, nekst Mundae da 21st Marrch iz mineown purrday anna Ize gonna be
Forteen yeers olled anna so furry, furry distingwisht.

Ize gonna holled a pawdee fur us orl!

Clarence )

Clarence! I have missing you and worrying about you! Welcomeback.

I will be sure to be there for your party. Would you like for FluffyKitz
to cater it?

Amelia
Old March 17th 05, 04:17 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:20:39 GMT, blurbubble wrote:

Hihi orl mi furrends )

Ize mist yuze orl - my Meowmie haz bin niglektin her sekkertarial jootees az
ushul sayin sheez bizzy wen she shud be attendin tu mineown korrersponduns!

Ennywae, nekst Mundae da 21st Marrch iz mineown purrday anna Ize gonna be
Forteen yeers olled anna so furry, furry distingwisht.

Ize gonna holled a pawdee fur us orl!

Clarence )

Happy birfday, Clarence! Fawteen yeerz iz a long, long tyme -
concatulationz!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/17/2005 10:16:55 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 18th 05, 05:32 PM
Beverly Orel

WOW ! FORTEEN YEERS OWLD 111 Happy pyurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrday Clarence!
Hope yew haff uh wunnerful sellebrayshun/partee--I'll be dare, witt duh
gurls, ob corse.
Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey * Jeannie

Old March 23rd 05, 10:23 AM
blurbubble

Fangu orl furry furry mutch fur orl da purrday wishis!! Sorree I wozunt heer
mineownself on da dae - mine sekkertairee woz "unnavaylerboll" anna I woz
bizzy tukkin in tu mine Purrday tee ov TurkeeHam bits! )

OK, now letz haf a PAWDEE!!!!!
Ize set owt da buffay tayball anna dere's lotz tu drink tu, got a seedee
playa - just need enny kitty to be a deejay now! )

Clarence

Old March 24th 05, 04:53 AM
Sammy Kitten

blurbubble wrote:
Fangu orl furry furry mutch fur orl da purrday wishis!! Sorree I wozunt heer
mineownself on da dae - mine sekkertairee woz "unnavaylerboll" anna I woz
bizzy tukkin in tu mine Purrday tee ov TurkeeHam bits! )

OK, now letz haf a PAWDEE!!!!!
Ize set owt da buffay tayball anna dere's lotz tu drink tu, got a seedee
playa - just need enny kitty to be a deejay now! )

Clarence

[A lanky orange and white boycat steps out of the teleporter carrying a
big case of CDs]

I can do dat! I eben brought all mine CDs. What moosic would you like to
hear firstest?

Lilith, mine luff, would you care to come an party wif me? We could even
dance when a long song is playing.

Sammy Kitten
Old March 31st 05, 06:05 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette ports in...

Happy purr day, here is some carab nip cake for the buffet and a big box of
nip for later... My house will be along later and I am hoping raf and black
will escort me,

Miss Violette