Mouse Hunt

Old February 8th 05, 01:37 PM
Miss Violette

Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded Turkey anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I iz alla time starfin 'cordin ta soft, OEJ, lookin very inosent

We're sure you are starving! None of our humans feed us enough!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, also starving

Old February 8th 05, 01:39 PM
Miss Violette

OEJ getz a bowl fur herownsef anna one fur STT, IT sure lukz gud, OEJ
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
suelecktivlee snipped frum da boddum
Pitoonya gets the many frozen mice, the real cream and some powdered

sugar
and a few drops of vanilla, and adds them all to the mice kreem mashieen
bowl. Then she plugs it in, pushes the button, an jumps back when the
rrrroooowwwwlllllling sound starts

Soon lotza gudgud gray Mice Kreem iz reddy
HoKay!!!!
I gotz da Mice Cream reddy,
an carob syrup,
an I gots Pounceez tu sprinkel onna top,
An heerz uh bowl of fresh wippy kreem...
an uh fresh meowzee furr on top!

Grab yurzelfz uh paypurrr bowl, an hewlp yurownselfz
ur wunanudder!!!

Pitoonya

dat sure sowndz gud, OEJ, watching the growlin machine
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

Miss Violette wrote:
in dat case letz eat some of dat pizza whilez we waitz fur da

micez
ta
freeze, OEJ

Good idea. We're starving!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Wyll weez eatting sum pizza, I'yl shtart da mice kreem masheen.
Pitoonya gets the many frozen mice, the real cream and some powdered

sugar
and a few drops of vanilla, and adds them all to the mice kreem

mashieen
bowl. Then she plugs it in, pushes the button, an jumps back when the
rrrroooowwwwlllllling sound starts

There! It'yll be reddee inna wile...
.
May I purrleeez hab sum peppyrony an cheze pizza , purrleez?

Pitoonya

Old February 9th 05, 02:13 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
Boy, yoo got dat rite! Efurry time Meowmie feedz us, I eet all da

fudz and
tern arown to say, "Fangu fur da apurrtizers, Meowmie, Ize reddy fur

da main
corse now," and Meowmie iz alreddy off doin sumfing else!

What we do is sit near the food dishes whenever mom goes into the
kitchen! She turns around, looks at us and laughs at us, then goes to
do whatever she was planning on doing without giving us more food!

Dis reminds me uv sumfing I feel shud be brawt to da attenshun uv da
komyoonity. How mennee timez a day duz yoo git fed? Once or twice?

Well,
Meowmie wuz wachin a moovie on da tawkinpicherboks resintly an I herd

sumfing inneresting. I wuznt payin much attenshun becuz dere wuznt

ennee
kittees in da moovie, but awl uv a suddin I herd one uv da karacters

tawking
abowt "second brekfast"! Apparently dese gize in da moovie haz 2

brekfasts
efurryday! Dey went on to tawk abowt various meels dat are serfed at

different timez uv day -- if derez first an second brekfast, den

derez
prolly first an second lunch, first an second dinner, awl kinds uv

snak
timez, an hoo knoze whut else! I fingk da hoomins haz bin keepin dis

sekrit from us so we wont know how underfed we iz! Sumfing shud be

dun
abowt dis, I just duznt know whut.
--
Sundance, fyooming

You're right, we should get a second breakfast, lunch and dinner and 2
midnight snacks and as much food as we want!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 9th 05, 02:14 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Soon lotza gudgud gray Mice Kreem iz reddy
HoKay!!!!
I gotz da Mice Cream reddy,
an carob syrup,
an I gots Pounceez tu sprinkel onna top,
An heerz uh bowl of fresh wippy kreem...
an uh fresh meowzee furr on top!

Grab yurzelfz uh paypurrr bowl, an hewlp yurownselfz
ur wunanudder!!!

Pitoonya

Chester, Clarence and Nathan dish themselves up some mice cream.

They
move it to a table and slowly like it.

This is wonderful. I wonder where we can buy some to have at home!

Maybe Pitoonya shud opin a mice kreem parler!
--
Rebecca

That's a good idea, but where would she get all the mice?

Nathan, interested in helping hunt mice

Old February 9th 05, 02:14 AM
ClowderCat

Maybe Pitoonya shud opin a mice kreem parler!
--
Rebecca

00000h gudgud ideer...
buttid hu wud suply da meezez?

Pitoonya

I'd like to help you! I love hunting!

Nathan

Old February 9th 05, 02:16 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
Chester, Clarence and Nathan dish themselves up some mice

cream. They
move it to a table and slowly like it.

This is wonderful. I wonder where we can buy some to have at

home!

Maybe Pitoonya shud opin a mice kreem parler!
--
Rebecca

00000h gudgud ideer...
buttid hu wud suply da meezez?

Pitoonya

Hmmm, gud kweschun. Oh, I kno! We cud hab a mowsie farm an raze dem

ourownselves! Ub corse, da hard part wud be gittin da live wuns to

start
wif -- if we kittees try to kach dem, we wud prolly eet dem befor we

cud git
dem to da farm. Maybe dat wudnt werk affur awl.
--
Rebecca

Maybe we could make our humans bring them!

Chester

Old February 9th 05, 02:17 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded Turkey

anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ

Wellness kinds of food are really good. They seem to have better
tasting meat in them!

Clarence

Old February 9th 05, 04:56 AM
Sundance

Sundance wrote:
Boy, yoo got dat rite! Efurry time Meowmie feedz us, I eet all da

fudz and
tern arown to say, "Fangu fur da apurrtizers, Meowmie, Ize reddy fur

da main
corse now," and Meowmie iz alreddy off doin sumfing else!

What we do is sit near the food dishes whenever mom goes into the
kitchen! She turns around, looks at us and laughs at us, then goes to
do whatever she was planning on doing without giving us more food!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Whut I do iz try to git Meowmie to go to da kichen wif me so she seez dat
owr dishiz iz emptee. But shez so silly she fingks I juss like lookin at da
emptee dishiz wif her!

Sundance

Old February 9th 05, 05:06 AM
Sundance

Nope, dere wuznt any bowt in dis moovie. I fingk da peeples (dey wuznt
hoomins, ezackly) juss normullee eeted lotsa meels efurryday.

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

kud it bee dat day wuz onna kruze onna bowt?

Pitoonya

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

timez, an hoo knoze whut else! I fingk da hoomins haz bin keepin dis a

Old February 9th 05, 07:45 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Hmmm, gud kweschun. Oh, I kno! We cud hab a mowsie farm an raze dem
ourownselves! Ub corse, da hard part wud be gittin da live wuns to start
wif -- if we kittees try to kach dem, we wud prolly eet dem befor we cud git
dem to da farm. Maybe dat wudnt werk affur awl.
--
Rebecca

I fink it depends on da kitty dat does da catching. When mineown sisfur
Amelia catches gophermousies she doesn't kill dem, she brings dem alive
into da house and lets dem go.

Tabitha

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM