my trip to da TED -purrs please...

Old December 2nd 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

Default my trip to da TED -purrs please...

So on Monday, Snickers and I both must have eaten something
disagreeable. We hurked. Meowmie cleaned. On Tuesday, Snickers was
all better. I hurked. Meowmie cleaned and looked a little catcerned.
On Wednesday meowmie said i would have to go to TED if i was still
hurking. i didn't, not until 1 am Thursday morning. Den see made an
appointment for Furriday (by da way, all dis time I was play play
playing and purring and running around da house.) Effun den, see said
see would cancel if i stopped hurking, but i didn't.
So we get dere after meowmie chases me all over da house to get me into
da carrier, muttering "sick cat, huh?" and "i'm going to need a hooman
ted after dis." Furriends, i could tell yoo about dis character just
by da fact dat he had dog and cat skeleton pictures on the wall.
Hello? is this normal? He said he was giving me sub cute anious
fluids, but it wasn't so cute. Den, he must have been low on blood,
'cause he took some of mine. he called meowmie later and said
preliminary testing was normal. Well, i'm way above normal, but did i
have a chance to study?

but i'm not the one who needs purrs da most. while we were dere, an
elderly couple came in with a cat dat was orange and while like me but
wif big green eyes instead of my amber ones. Meowmie said they looked
like gentle people, but i'm not sure cause of where dey took dere cat.
Anyway, meowmie overheard TED telling dem dere cat may have
cancermonsters. Meowmie said we sood purr fur da hoomans as well as da
cat, but it's an effort, considering dey took dere very sick cat to dat
place of torture.
What do yoo kitties fink?

Frankie

Old December 2nd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs on the way for the kitty.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
oups.com...

Old December 2nd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Here's hoping you all feel better soon, Frankie. We have two kitties
with chronic pancreatitis and there is a lot of hurkin' going on
sometimes. You should hear what our Meowmie mutters! She extends much
sympathy to your Meowmie.

We are also purring for that couple at TEDs and their beloved kitty.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Mac & coming soon, little Finrod

Old December 3rd 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
unclefred

Ray or Fran wrote:

Many many purrs for youze Frankie. Ize hopez youze lotz better and have
stopped hurking so youze Meowmie isn't all upset.

Ize also purring for the elderly couple and theirz cat. Ize sure theyze
luv theirz cat furry furry much and will be furry upset ifn their fur has
cancermonsters.

Puddi Cat
(revving up her purrs)

Add our purrs fur the kitties and the old couple. We're purrin fur them
all. No kitty should be left out when purrz are needed.

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams
Old December 3rd 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Many many purrs for youze Frankie. Ize hopez youze lotz better and have
stopped hurking so youze Meowmie isn't all upset.

Ize also purring for the elderly couple and theirz cat. Ize sure theyze luv
theirz cat furry furry much and will be furry upset ifn their fur has
cancermonsters.

Puddi Cat
(revving up her purrs)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 4th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

yes I will purr fur tha poor orinj cat an his fambly.
Jasmine, sadly

[...]

Purrs from a purr-less Lisakatt Cat anecdotes 20 December 20th 05 10:39 PM
Purrs and Headbutts Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 10:23 PM
Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 03:40 AM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM