GASP

Old December 7th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default GASP

THEY'RE HERE! THE KITTENS ARE HERE TONIGHT

I came home from work, chatted with Lucy and started to look for
Jupiter.

I heard 3 or 4 Jupiters saying.. "meeee meeee meeee" lol

I had to find them! No, I hadn't made her a box yet... I had no idea
she was ready to give birth,
She crawled up in my box spring and had them... I haven't counted them
yet..
BUT I did peek in.. looks like mostly black.. but one had tabby stripes
on it's widdle weg..

oooo I can't wait!...

uh.. thanks for yall support

Old December 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
THEY'RE HERE! THE KITTENS ARE HERE TONIGHT

I came home from work, chatted with Lucy and started to look for
Jupiter.

I heard 3 or 4 Jupiters saying.. "meeee meeee meeee" lol

I had to find them! No, I hadn't made her a box yet... I had no idea
she was ready to give birth,
She crawled up in my box spring and had them... I haven't counted them
yet..
BUT I did peek in.. looks like mostly black.. but one had tabby stripes
on it's widdle weg..

oooo I can't wait!...

uh.. thanks for yall support

Is she finished having them? Have you seen her?

Old December 7th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

Is she finished having them? Have you seen her?

uh.. good question.. she is probably finished.. she is not making any
noise herself
I can her the kittens sucking

I saw Jupiters face and feet... she's in the corner of the box spring..
sorta

the whole lot of them are in a hammock... between the box spring
joists...
something like that...
they look comfy enough for now

I wish Jupe would come out

there is no way I can get her some water.. I know she's tired as hell
but she'll be fine.. she's young.. she was pretty banked up on food
anyway

Old December 7th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

2oz wrote:
cybercat wrote:

there is no way I can get her some water.. I know she's tired as hell
but she'll be fine.. she's young.. she was pretty banked up on food
anyway

on second thought, Ill slide her a little plastic lid of cool water
I can see her face... I could pull the lining off the box spring
and relocate the whole bunch

but I figured i'd wait till they all dried off...

how long before I can relocate them to a nice warm box
with food and water for Jupiter, that's what she needs

Old December 7th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...

2oz wrote:
cybercat wrote:

there is no way I can get her some water.. I know she's tired as hell
but she'll be fine.. she's young.. she was pretty banked up on food
anyway

on second thought, Ill slide her a little plastic lid of cool water
I can see her face... I could pull the lining off the box spring
and relocate the whole bunch

but I figured i'd wait till they all dried off...

how long before I can relocate them to a nice warm box
with food and water for Jupiter, that's what she needs

DON"T TOUCH BARRY LET HER BE SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS OK

The new family should be left alone in warmth, quiet, and solitude. Constant
crying, kittens squirming around the nest box, and restlessness of the queen
are signs of trouble. Young kittens have a normal rectal temperature of
about 96°, which may rise to about 100° (35.5°C to about 38°C) during the
first week, after which the kittens develop the ability to shiver. Umbilical
cords drop off at two to three days, and ears and eyes open at around six to
twelve days.

http://www.maxshouse.com/kitten_care...born%20Kittens

That is from Phil's site READ IT NOW AND CALM DOWN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

Old December 7th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Is she finished having them? Have you seen her?

uh.. good question.. she is probably finished.. she is not making any
noise herself
I can her the kittens sucking

I saw Jupiters face and feet... she's in the corner of the box spring..
sorta

the whole lot of them are in a hammock... between the box spring
joists...
something like that...
they look comfy enough for now

I wish Jupe would come out

there is no way I can get her some water.. I know she's tired as hell
but she'll be fine.. she's young.. she was pretty banked up on food
anyway

She will let you know what she needs. I think she picked a great place to
have them! There close to where she feels safest.

Old December 7th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On 6 Dec 2006 17:59:20 -0800, "2oz" wrote:

THEY'RE HERE! THE KITTENS ARE HERE TONIGHT

I came home from work, chatted with Lucy and started to look for
Jupiter.

I heard 3 or 4 Jupiters saying.. "meeee meeee meeee" lol

I had to find them! No, I hadn't made her a box yet... I had no idea
she was ready to give birth,
She crawled up in my box spring and had them... I haven't counted them
yet..
BUT I did peek in.. looks like mostly black.. but one had tabby stripes
on it's widdle weg..

oooo I can't wait!...

uh.. thanks for yall support

Congratulations, pops. Get your web site ready. I understand why
people are adamant about the need to spay/neuter, but I also think
sagas like this one are fun.

Charlie

Old December 7th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...

2oz wrote:
cybercat wrote:

there is no way I can get her some water.. I know she's tired as hell
but she'll be fine.. she's young.. she was pretty banked up on food
anyway

on second thought, Ill slide her a little plastic lid of cool water
I can see her face... I could pull the lining off the box spring
and relocate the whole bunch

but I figured i'd wait till they all dried off...

how long before I can relocate them to a nice warm box
with food and water for Jupiter, that's what she needs

I don't know, babe. You need expert help right now and that is not
me. I think I would wait a while. Labor sometimes takes a long time,
and if you move her while she is still having them they can get hurt.

Old December 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Congratulations, pops. Get your web site ready. I understand why
people are adamant about the need to spay/neuter, but I also think
sagas like this one are fun.

Charlie

yeah, but as I say, overpopulation is a matter for the gov't not the
people
WE should take a deep breath, I have just relieved all of you from a
false
burdern.

This is very cool, I love it!

but look, I could easily transfer them from under the box spring...
into a box... without ever touching them...

I could easily cut a square... from around them (as they sit on the
underlining)
and transfer them.. without touching them

Im fixing to slide jupiter some water...

but Mat is right, I shouldn't bugar them up you know...
i used my cell phone glow to peek in on them
that way it's not a bright light.

Old December 7th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote

Im fixing to slide jupiter some water...

but Mat is right, I shouldn't bugar them up you know...
i used my cell phone glow to peek in on them
that way it's not a bright light.

Yes, give them time. Your cat food was ordered today, but
will not ship until 3-5 days from their warehouse. Which means
it will be a week until you get it.

I just got the Nutro pregnant cat/kitten food and 24 cans of Ocean
Whitefish, the stuff you said they like.

I know you have plenty of food for them, but I bet Jupiter will eat a lot.