2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 3rd 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Fangu. Izn't uz orange kitties hansom? Well, pretty if u iz a girl.cat. O
T looking in the mirror at hisownselfz!
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:52:21 -0500, Granby wrote:

My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat
ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to
put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The
other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her
outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

All of us send our best birthday wishes to Willow and to OT. Sammy and
Harri send special Orange Kitty Purrday greetings to OT.

Amelia

Old April 3rd 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

What I told them when I went down a few minutes and missed a phone call from
a friend while I was out. Told them let her be. Reminded Amy how they made
her walk in the hospital, even when you wanted to curl up and die.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
she needs to walk, and they need to leave her totally alone, Lee
Granby wrote in message
Mike and Amy are taking turns rubbing her belly to keep her settled. I
suggested they hook up the treadmill and turn in on full power but, they
won't!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I remfurz soft tellin some ofur hoomin dat Mizz violette wuz inna labor
fura
longlong time... she sayed it wuz veri noizy, anna juzt lotsa pacin

befur
dat, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Mamma won't settle down and do her business. She is just so miserable
right
now. She looks like she could split any second. I called the vet and

he
said "patience, in their own good time." I felt like tell him

Patience
was
for Doctors and I didn't have any!!! We are giving her the powdered
kitten
milk and wet food, like you suggested and he said that was good idea.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
six cats sing happi purrday, anna wonder how da babikitz iz doin,

Old April 3rd 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:10:54 -0500, Granby wrote:

Fangu. Izn't uz orange kitties hansom? Well, pretty if u iz a girl.cat. O
T looking in the mirror at hisownselfz!

Kitties just don get no purrtier than orange kitties.

Harri
stepping up beside OT to admire herself in the mirror
Old April 3rd 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O. T. reaches behind him and picks up a pretty box. Ahem Harri, I hopez u
don mind, I gotted some mouzie rollz for yourown selfz, I fouted we kud haff
dem to selebrate myown purday togfer. Pig sayz dese are sumphin you sharez
wif a spezial fren. OUCH Pig why did you hit me on myown headz? "What I
said was you don't eat one first if you want to share with a special fren."
She hugs O T and walks away.
@ @ @ Dey is coferted with nip frostink. @ @ Ons iz mizzink on da
firstis layer kauze I uhem jus had to try onez. Blushink he hans her da
box.
news

Old April 3rd 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:21:52 -0500, Granby wrote:

O. T. reaches behind him and picks up a pretty box. Ahem Harri, I hopez u
don mind, I gotted some mouzie rollz for yourown selfz, I fouted we kud haff
dem to selebrate myown purday togfer. Pig sayz dese are sumphin you sharez
wif a spezial fren. OUCH Pig why did you hit me on myown headz? "What I
said was you don't eat one first if you want to share with a special fren."
She hugs O T and walks away.
@ @ @ Dey is coferted with nip frostink. @ @ Ons iz mizzink on da
firstis layer kauze I uhem jus had to try onez. Blushink he hans her da
box.

Oooh, fangu, OT! I'd be honured. And fangu fur checking dat dey is ok -
that was furry noble of you.

Harri
Old April 3rd 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ah yeah, datz what I didz cheked dem to be surez dey waz safe, yeah datz it!
Willow walks by, :Yeah dat waz it O. T. who u kiddink."

Old April 4th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*pssst Hey OT, llookit atta tabbnezz on harri'z sidez, dey iz nt regular
tabbyz, * Trudi who kant remfur derown name anna hopze Harri will dizkribe
demselvez

Old April 4th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:02:46 -0500, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws
typed:

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:52:21 -0500, Granby wrote:

My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

All of us send our best birthday wishes to Willow and to OT. Sammy and
Harri send special Orange Kitty Purrday greetings to OT.

Amelia

Happy purrday an best wishes!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2008 9:15:55 PM