Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 21st 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

Wye, heers wone right heer! Weel luk wunderful togethfur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz fine, now ifin you wantz gets yoursef one of doze mumu thingyz

anna
den we kan match... Chester is holding pink anna red flowerz beind

hizown
bak... ifin you kan find one wif pink anna red flowerz i bet dat wuuld

luk
realli nize on yourownsef anna it wuuld stil match mine wonnerful

shurt,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Lucy paws fru the raks and raks of cheerful shirts an finely finds

red
hawayin shirts dat luk jus bout as happy as Chester himself.

How bout dese, Chester?

Lucy, holden da shirt in front of Chester's handsum fase

Old January 21st 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Myownself eez inclined to giff you anoffer chance [thinks of beach
chair, pina colada, toona, all waiting] and not arrest yourownself.

Az
long az yourownself promises to let zem participate een zee Kommunity
effents....

Hmmm Beauty, Cinder, what do you finks??

he has to promiss to feed me choonas at home sometimes. its only fair
beauty

Let him off on parole, and I'll have another nip toona colada.
Cinder

Yew girls are furry furgiving. Dats nise.

Bear an Joey

Old January 21st 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

*WHISPURR*
Beauty, maybe yur daddie duzzint know how hungry mew ar.

Joey

he knows now. a nice inspector came and had a talk with my sekretary.
beauty

Un inspector? Wow! Dats furry seerious. Ime sure yur fud situashun will
improov now.

Joey, fixing Beauty a shrimp salad

Old January 21st 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

just den chester steps arownd da rak anna gifs lucy herown bunc of
flowerz... I hopez you likez deze, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oooooooowh! Da hybizkuz ar so beyutiful!

Lucy, lukking for a pink won

Datz a pretty won.I likes dis won in bloo wiff birdz-ov-parrydice on
itself. An I finks I'll get my Tiger anofur shirt too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dese shirts are purrfict fur the boys!

Lucy

Old January 21st 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Stormmee wrote:
just den chester steps arownd da rak anna gifs lucy herown bunc of
flowerz... I hopez you likez deze, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oooooooowh! Da hybizkuz ar so beyutiful!

Lucy, lukking for a pink won

Datz a pretty won.I likes dis won in bloo wiff birdz-ov-parrydice on
itself. An I finks I'll get my Tiger anofur shirt too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dese shirts are purrfict fur the boys!

Lucy

Ahhh....datz sweeeet!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 21st 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:47:49 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Chester follows the example exactly... MMM dat iz almozt az gud az toona...
Chester likin da 'spektur alreadi

Bien! I eez glad ov zees![they finish the oysters]

Umm ov cawz we woodn't want to spoil owr appetite for dinner - eet
weel be sundown soon... [his voice trials off as he thinks about his
appetite]

Barkeep! Anofur round ov zat nip-ale and anofur duzzen oysters fur me
an my yung frend heer!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old January 22nd 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Well, yes, I beleebz it wud. Fangu Unka Serge.

[Rebecca purrs while she enjoys her Pouncies.]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:02:06 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Rebecca feels faint for a moment, then composes herself.]

Unka Serge, yoo reely shud hab warned ussez dat derez d*g picherz on dat
page! Howebber, I liked da kittee picherz, and da mowsie picherz wuz
furry
nice, too!

Rebecca

Ooops, sorry 'bout that Rebecca. [leans over to skritch Rebecca
behind the ears]

Would a pouncie make up for your horror at seeing d*gs? [holds a
Pouncie or two out for Rebecca]

Unka Serge
--
Purrs,