My cat is just starring at the wall.

Old December 11th 14, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Nikita

Default My cat is just starring at the wall.

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news reader can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.
Old December 12th 14, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Nikita" wrote

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news reader
can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.

Don't you mean please save me Nikita?
How about playing with your cat more, and giving him or her more pettings
and get him or her some Greenie treats that you can find at any pet store.
We have 4 cats, and they do love their catnip flavored Greenies.
The Greenies have chlorophyll in them and besides maintaining good dental
health, they will make your cat go bonkers.
I hope this helps.
Anti Kyla From the USA

Old December 12th 14, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Nikita

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in
:

"Nikita" wrote

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news
reader can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.

Don't you mean please save me Nikita?
How about playing with your cat more, and giving him or her more
pettings and get him or her some Greenie treats that you can find at
any pet store. We have 4 cats, and they do love their catnip flavored
Greenies. The Greenies have chlorophyll in them and besides
maintaining good dental health, they will make your cat go bonkers.
I hope this helps.
Anti Kyla From the USA

I'm not in USA. But my problem is solved.
Old December 14th 14, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Nikita"

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news reader
can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.

I'll save you Nikita,
Play more with your cat & call him or her by name.
We cats love to be petted and loved .
We 4 cats live in the USA and stay indoors all of the time which is safer
for all of us.
We hope this helps with your dilemma.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old December 16th 14, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
catnikita255

"Mosey =^..^=" ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: ...

"Nikita"

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news reader
can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.

I'll save you Nikita,
Play more with your cat & call him or her by name.
We cats love to be petted and loved .
We 4 cats live in the USA and stay indoors all of the time which is safer
for all of us.
We hope this helps with your dilemma.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Thanks, goodbye! This is me, Nikita.

Old December 17th 14, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Nikita,

"Mosey =^..^=

"Nikita"

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news reader
can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.

I'll save you Nikita,
Play more with your cat & call him or her by name.
We cats love to be petted and loved .
We 4 cats live in the USA and stay indoors all of the time which is safer
for all of us.
We hope this helps with your dilemma.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps
Thanks, goodbye! This is me, Nikita.

Why are you going away Nikita?
You and your cat are welcome to join us
Where do you live? NOT in the USA?
Our Mom Kyla got 2 e mails from you, and they were nice.
Please pet your cat for us, and talk to him or her
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps