Suki is home!!!! Purrs work.

Old May 29th 10, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Suki is home!!!! Purrs work.

We had gone out for grocery shopping, and when we got home, Pickle
wanted to go out.

Well blow me down but not ten minutes later did Pickle turn up at the
back door, begging to be let in, with his brother in tow just as casual
as you please.

Suki *tried* to do the 'catch me if you can' dance, but she's not real
bright, and I am quick when it comes to my kids.

She was grabbed and brought inside, and made a big fuss of.

The she then:

Visited the litterbox. She stayed there a long time. She surely couldn't
have held it for 3 days?

Visited the water bowl and drank a huge amount. Its been raining non
stop since Wednesday - surely she had plenty there was plenty to drink,
wherever she was?

And lastly, she stopped at the food bowl and told me off for having no
food there. There's not usually alot of food there at this time of day,
but I made an exception for her. She inhaled a large amount.

besides really muddy little feet, she seems fine.

I wish she could tell me where she was.

Thankyou so much for all your purrs & thoughts. Thankyou, thankyou.

Yowie
(who should have adopted the dilute torbie whilst I had the opportunity!)
(and will have to de-flea no doubt. But won't do that till she's settled
back in. I want her to know this a Good Place)
Old May 29th 10, 08:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Hallelujah! This is my last message before I turn off the computer for the
night. It's lovely to be able to go to bed with such good news.

It sounds to me as though she was shut up someplace, probably by accident.

--
Joy

Old May 29th 10, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
We had gone out for grocery shopping, and when we got home,
Pickle wanted to go out.

Well blow me down but not ten minutes later did Pickle turn up
at the back door, begging to be let in, with his brother in tow
just as casual as you please.

YAY!!! Excellent! From what you write, I reckon he was trapped in
a garage or shed somewhere.

--
MatSav

Old May 29th 10, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

[...]

HOORAY!!! What a relief!

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.
Old May 29th 10, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Thank Bast the lost one hath returned!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 29th 10, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 29 May, 08:29, Yowie wrote:
[...]

Brilliant news! I'm very happy for all of you.

Jeanette
Old May 29th 10, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Yowie wrote in news:86bu34F8i7U1
@mid.individual.net:

[...]

Great news to start my day!

Bobble

Old May 29th 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I am thrilled to hear some good news. Glad the little stinker is home safe.
"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

new home work [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 13th 08 12:15 PM
Work from Home for REAL Employers adeel Cat health & behaviour 0 November 6th 06 03:10 AM
Work from Home for REAL Employers adeel Cat health & behaviour 0 November 6th 06 02:54 AM
WORK FROM HOME adeel Cat anecdotes 0 November 4th 06 08:37 AM
Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home,Work at Home Other Opportunities clean Cat health & behaviour 0 July 31st 06 11:59 PM