dinner Time

Old October 19th 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default dinner Time

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:05:59 -0700 (PDT), riddik
wrote:

On Oct 16, 12:15*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make herown way to
a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear the twibutes
and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in shawdows but is sure that
jack will be able to find her, she has gotten two warm cups of nip tea with
real cream, and a pastry with creamed chicken with nip for him to eat while
he calms down from his wunner furul twibute... she knows that these twibutes
while they help heal are awso drainin and she is hoping this qwite time will
help sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz qweetlee to wate

Hello, Miz Trudi, ma'am.
I wonder if we could sit here quiet wiff you for a little while.
Mine clowder-sisters are feeling a bit overwhelmed.
And I am just a little depleted myownself.

Azad, with Ella and Neko standing shyly

Cinder and Spring enter quietly and daintily nibble at the feast.

i eet it all!
beauty
Old October 19th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursefz iz mozt welcome, she signals wate kittee which brings more tea anna
chickum pastreez... err because trudi ate the first two befur jack got
there...

givin twibutes, anna kallin namez iz berre tirin wurk, itsa blessing but it
awso hurtz.

she moves around so the three kittys can sit on the nice kushins

trudi

Old October 19th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 16, 5:15*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make herown way to
a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear the twibutes
and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in shawdows but is sure that
jack will be able to find her, she has gotten two warm cups of nip tea with
real cream, and a pastry with creamed chicken with nip for him to eat while
he calms down from his wunner furul twibute... she knows that these twibutes
while they help heal are awso drainin and she is hoping this qwite time will
help sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz qweetlee to wate

Hewwo Trudi! Tis me, see?
Reddy an wantin dat cuppa nip tee!

Old October 21st 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 19, 11:14*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Oh! Yuse soso gud tu me myne Trudi....dus yu wanna be myne furry own
gurlblush
Jack, delving into his sporran
Old October 21st 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i wuld lofta be urown gurlkittee, we kan be spekal furndz furefur, trudi,
blusin so bad herown whitez furz iz tinged wif pink

Old October 22nd 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

blusin so bad herown whitez furz iz tinged wif pink"rafflescat" wrote in message

[...]

Jack looks at Trudi and thinks she has never looked more beautiful, he
takes a little box out of his sporran and takes her paw, he is very
nervous and forgets the speech he had memorised earlier and looks
around desperately for help.

Old October 23rd 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote in message

[...]

Harry runs over to Jack because he can see his predicament...he
whispers in Jack's ear. Then Jack smiles and nods. He turns to Trudi
and smiles. He takes the little box in his paw again and becomes very
serious.
Menny yeers ago, myne Meomie Holly had dis spekal fing...wen she knew
she was goin tu thu Bridje, she called myneself and gave me dis...she
sed wun day I wud meet a spekal gurl and wen dat day awived I wud
know....well, de day has awived Trudi! Me knows mees a furry seenyur
kitty but I has waited soso wong fur dis day.....n fur
yu...............wil yu be myne wed wink? Dare! Mees sed it! He opens
the box and shows Trudi the beautiful sapphire and diamond ring that
nestles in the box.
He waits with bated breath for Trudi's answer.
Old October 23rd 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi wavers on her feetz, she is dumbstruck but realises she must answer...

I hadda spekal furnd onze a long time ago but hizown hoomin and hizown
famblee duzint pozt her aneemore, i mizzed himsef fura longlong time, i
didunt efur think i wuld find a nofur mankittee whut wuld kare abowt minesef
da way himself did...

it duzint matter dat ursef iza senyur kittee, i izunt zatlee a spwing
chickem efur... butted we kan get winked anna injoy da time owrsefz haz den
we kan haf meoreez ta howlde uses until we meets atta brig agin...

I iza beleefur in bein happee anna notted puttin thingz of so da anzwer iz
yez i will be purlezed anna honored ta be urown wedwink.

[...]

Dinner and Dancing Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 34 October 15th 09 03:59 AM
Dinner Bev Cat anecdotes 0 July 9th 09 01:40 AM
Dinner iz surrfed! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 64 March 26th 09 05:14 PM
On the yacht before dinner Sundance Cat community 9 December 31st 06 04:11 AM
Company for dinner Outsider Cat anecdotes 23 December 17th 06 08:21 PM