a message from Sailor

Old January 15th 04, 02:04 AM
Me

Purrsppppurrrrsss

We hopez dat yur gurney is peeceful, an dat da holes in yur hoomin's
hart dont hurt too much.

Snowflake and Frieda

Mary Lu wrote:
My fellow gentlekitties,
Mother & I have discussed this & we think it is likely that I will
start my trip to the Bridge soon.
I will miss you all but look forward to seeing old friends.
Take care. Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, FCC

Old January 15th 04, 02:56 AM
ChildFree23

Oh, Sailor, we'ze so sorry to hear this. We'ze hopes you have a peaceful
trip to The Bridge when it's time for you to go.

We'ze will telepath to Scrappy (RB) and Ginger (RB) to start looking for
you.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net
om...

Old January 15th 04, 04:26 AM
Sonam Dasara

May your journey be gentle and peaceful, Sailor, and may your human's heart
be quickly healed...

Mlle. Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old January 15th 04, 04:29 AM
Boogie's Mom

I'ze can't say it any better den Sammy. We too, set a candle to light your
way.

Bast's blessings for you anna yer fambly.

Boogie anna Meowmie wif MMS
"The Highland Kitties" wrote in message
Mary Lu wrote:

My fellow gentlekitties,
Mother & I have discussed this & we think it is likely that I will
start my trip to the Bridge soon.
I will miss you all but look forward to seeing old friends.
Take care. Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, FCC

Oh no, Sailor! Dat's awful! We'z will all miss you somefing awful.

But if'n you'z has to go to de Bridge, at least it will be in de arms of
a hoomin dat loves you. We'z will all purr for you as mightily as we
can, and our hoomins will light a candle to help guide you to de Bridge.

Journey gently and in peace, Sailor.

Sammy Kitten
for Cleopatra, Amelia, and Tabitha

Old January 15th 04, 04:31 AM
Miss Violette

Our house is sorry that you must go but we are happy that your person is
honoring you by helping you go when you are ready,,, Five cats purr softly
as soft feels that all too familiar sad feeling