From Mosey, You are ALL invited to a Kissamouse Party at My Home. Sent Nov 24, 2014

Old November 25th 14, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default From Mosey, You are ALL invited to a Kissamouse Party at My Home. Sent Nov 24, 2014

Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a Kissamouse
Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

Old November 25th 14, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

Fangu Mosey. I wyll be dere.
Meowmee gotted awlla da kissymouse kardz mayde
owt, but wun mayle tyll sumtyme apfter FangzGiffink.
P2nya

Old November 25th 14, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
yu kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

That sounds like such fun! I'll be there for sure.

Amelia

Old November 25th 14, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
yu kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

Kissamouse? KISSMOUSE? I'll be dere!

Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Happy, Happy Kissamouse...
Samuel Redcat, dancing around the room dreaming of Kissamouse

Old November 25th 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 11/25/2014 1:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
yu kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

We will be there.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old December 20th 14, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Amelia T Cat"

On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
yu kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

That sounds like such fun! I'll be there for sure.
Amelia, and iny other cat or goggie, hoo wood wike tu help meh decorate mai
twee ?

The Kissamouse tree is jest beautiful and it smells SO good.
Come on over.
Mosey

Old December 21st 14, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/20/2014 4:21 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Amelia T Cat"

On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap
yu kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

Luvz,
Mosey --goin up tu hiz atik tu git sum fuhn fingz.

That sounds like such fun! I'll be there for sure.
Amelia, and iny other cat or goggie, hoo wood wike tu help meh
decorate mai twee ?

The Kissamouse tree is jest beautiful and it smells SO good.
Come on over.
Mosey

The porter at Mosey's house twinkles and out steps Samwise & Lucy lu.
"Hi, Mosey. We is here to help dekorate the tree. We brought a box a
mice ornaments and some nip wine."

Lucy lu
Old December 22nd 14, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:34:20 AM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a Kissamouse
Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh big twee n iny kat or goggie kan hulp meh dekorate et.
Der wyl beh preziez, nip fudz n nippy drinkz for awl uf yew n ai hoap yu
kan mayk et.
It wyl start on Dec 21 n go fru Mew Yeerz Dai .
Weh wyl hab sew mutch fuhn..yeUP

The porter twinkles and an elegant white lady--cat steps out, followed by a cute little ****-Tzu doggie. They _both_ look freshly groomed but Squeakytoy grooms herself while Samantha spent the morning yesterday at the beauty parlor. She has a new purple color with a little matching bow on it.

"Hello Efferykitty," says Squaky, "We got sum presence for efferywun. Dey is arriving wen Wascal gets here wiff da pak doggy."

--
Will in New Haven
Old December 23rd 14, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
[...]

P2nya, wiff her tuxedo furrz, addz a red skarffy tie, and red bow on hur
tayle, then twirlz around in da mirroe befurr portering ofurr tu Mosey's
bigbig home.