Mean, mean hoomins!

Old May 3rd 04, 01:27 PM
Amelia T Cat

Default Mean, mean hoomins!

Talk about insensitive! I go out of my way to be kind and civil to
everyone, and never send an insensitive ee-mail. What do I get in
return? An e-mail from some hoomin I've never heard of offering to sell
me discount weight-loss pills. How rude! They're implying that I'm FAT!

I am NOT fat, I'm fluffy. And big-boned.

I think I need to e-mail a hairball to that rude hoomin. Paw says it's
just SPAM, but it doesn't look or taste like that canned meat stuff. I
wouldn't mind if someone sent me a can of Spam; that stuff doesn't taste
too bad.

Amelia T Cat
the fluffy shorthair tortie

Old May 3rd 04, 07:51 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Talk about insensitive! I go out of my way to be kind and civil to
everyone, and never send an insensitive ee-mail. What do I get in
return? An e-mail from some hoomin I've never heard of offering to sell
me discount weight-loss pills. How rude! They're implying that I'm FAT!

Relax, Amelia. It's just some ignorant human who harvested your e-mail
address from somewhere (maybe even from this newsgroup) trying to sell
you overpriced and probably counterfeit prescription drugs. It's not
personal - the sender probably doesn't even know who you are.

I am NOT fat, I'm fluffy. And big-boned.

Uh - ok. Sure.

I think I need to e-mail a hairball to that rude hoomin. Paw says it's
just SPAM, but it doesn't look or taste like that canned meat stuff. I
wouldn't mind if someone sent me a can of Spam; that stuff doesn't taste
too bad.

Amelia T Cat
the fluffy shorthair tortie

Now that I can definitely agree with. We should be able to order some of
the meat kind of Spam online, shouldn't we? Where's meowmie's credit
card? We can order a whole case of the stuff, so we'll have plenty to
share with visitor kitties.

Cleopatra

Old May 3rd 04, 10:00 PM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Talk about insensitive! I go out of my way to be kind and civil to
everyone, and never send an insensitive ee-mail. What do I get in
return? An e-mail from some hoomin I've never heard of offering to sell
me discount weight-loss pills. How rude! They're implying that I'm FAT!

I am NOT fat, I'm fluffy. And big-boned.

I think I need to e-mail a hairball to that rude hoomin. Paw says it's
just SPAM, but it doesn't look or taste like that canned meat stuff. I
wouldn't mind if someone sent me a can of Spam; that stuff doesn't taste
too bad.

Amelia T Cat
the fluffy shorthair tortie

Oh my Amelia - datz SHOKKIN!! Ize mowst angaad by dis, how dair dey say my
Amelia is whisper..fat.. YUZE NOT!! Yuze furry furry cuddlee *blush*
My Meowmie orlsew gets deez mayalls sayin sheez fat but den shee IS fat so
datz why! **s********

Clarence
N.B. Hoomin note: Well, now I know what Clarence REALLY thinks of me! p
;o) - Meowmie Blurbubble

---

Old May 3rd 04, 10:44 PM
Amelia T Cat

Oh my Amelia - datz SHOKKIN!! Ize mowst angaad by dis, how dair dey say my
Amelia is whisper..fat.. YUZE NOT!! Yuze furry furry cuddlee *blush*
My Meowmie orlsew gets deez mayalls sayin sheez fat but den shee IS fat so
datz why! **s********

Clarence
N.B. Hoomin note: Well, now I know what Clarence REALLY thinks of me! p
;o) - Meowmie Blurbubble

Thank you, dear Clarence! You are so kind, and so sweet, and so
handsome. Your kind words make me feel much better. It makes me feel
very good that someone so special recognizes my cuddlieness.

In fact, if you aren't too busy, why don't we just find a nice queit
corner and cuddle and smurgle for a while? That would certainly get me
over the shock of that rude e-mail.

Since I've never met your meowmie I can't really comment on about her.
But I know my Paw could sure use some of those diet pills! He feeds us
kitties and brings us treats and lets me ride on his shoulder and plays
with us in the backyard, but he could do to lose a few dozen pounds.

Amelia T Cat

Old May 4th 04, 12:19 PM
Miss Violette

anna der isa cans wif cheese init anna bbq spam, TV canned fud xpurrt
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...

Old May 4th 04, 12:22 PM
Miss Violette

fur myown purt fluffy isa bettere deal, ourown soft is much less fluffy dan
a year ago anna itsa harder ta knead her cause der isa lotsa less soft
spaces onna herownsef, OEJ, disgruntled atta soft's less fluffy self
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message news:yoylc.1325$i07.920@newsfe1-win...

Old May 4th 04, 02:31 PM
ShortTail Tom

fur myown purt fluffy isa bettere deal, ourown soft is much less fluffy dan
a year ago anna itsa harder ta knead her cause der isa lotsa less soft
spaces onna herownsef, OEJ, disgruntled atta soft's less fluffy self

Oh, dear! Dat's a turrible fing. Kitties needs soft parts to knead.

If you have trouble finding fluffy spots on your soft to knead, you are
always welcome to come knead on mineownself. Dere isn't much meat on me
(I eat more now dat da hoomin across da street leaves food out for me,
but I'z still kinda skinny), but I'z have a purrty full coat dat ought
to knead ok.

STTom

Old May 5th 04, 04:01 AM
Sylvia M

Awlzo ham, lam(b) an effin ram!!!
Jam an yam dun't kownt.

Dyna, in a ryming craze

Old May 5th 04, 04:06 AM
Miss Violette

thank you, I getz veri frusturated atta hersef, her hasa gotted wayyyy less
soft, anna I DUZ NOTTED LIKE IT!!! butted i likez you jus fine, OEJ, glad
to see her favorite boycat