Tyche likes a man in uniform.

Old April 20th 05, 09:01 PM
Enfilade

Default Tyche likes a man in uniform.

Tyche is infamous for being hateful to everyone save me, DP, and her
Uncle Phalanx. Family, inlaws, neighbours, friends, all get greeted
by growls, hisses and kitty-threats. When we have company, Smokey's a
lovebug, Kumani's interested but shy, Nocturne is bored with the whole
thing and Tyche goes guerilla terrorist, lurking about to snarl and
bare fangs.

The other day a cop knocked on our door in the early morning. A
nearby construction site had been looted and robbed over the course of
the night and they wanted to know if I'd seen anything. I was rousted
out of bed, and didn't have my glasses on...and I was accompanied by
Tyche. Great. Just what I needed--the one cat that'll tell the cop
to go f!ck himself and die.

I was shocked to see Tyche start purring and rubbing against the cop.
HE scritched her and she boiled louder, bunting...

"What a sweet l'il kitty! I have a kitty like you...such a nice
kitty!"

I'm wondering if I'm dreaming this.

The next week, someone from my military club drops by to give me an
invoice and...sure enough...Tyche's all over snuggles and purrs again.

Tyche's fixation for men in uniform is more than a little bizarre.

--Fil
Old April 20th 05, 09:32 PM
Karen

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Might just be a Cat Whisperer cop. Any guy willing to talk baby talk to a
kitty on duty is pretty cat oriented.

Old April 20th 05, 10:56 PM
Gabey8

[[Tyche's fixation for men in uniform is more than a little bizarre.]]

Maybe she's making sure that she sheds lots of kitty fuzz all over his
nice uniform, so he'll have cat hair on him for the rest of the day. ;o)

Donna

Old April 20th 05, 11:35 PM
Caroline S.

Enfilade wrote:

[...]

Cute! Fizz likes repairmen and the like, especially when they bring
bags full of interesting items inside. Then again, he's often more
friendly to strangers than he is to us.

-Caroline S.
Old April 21st 05, 12:00 AM
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Well, what's not to like??! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 21st 05, 12:48 AM
tanada

Enfilade wrote:

The next week, someone from my military club drops by to give me an
invoice and...sure enough...Tyche's all over snuggles and purrs again.

Tyche's fixation for men in uniform is more than a little bizarre.

We were adopted by Merlin while Rob was on trip #3 to Korea. When he
came home, of course he dumped all his military gear (AKA War Sh*t) on
the living room floor. Merlin immediately climbed up in the middle of
the stuff and made himself at home. He purred, rubbed all over it, and
then stretched out and took a nap. He was in love. Rob has the neatest
stinky war sh*t there ever was. Most military gear stinks, but nothing
stinks like nomex. We've been trying to find him a camouflage patterned
collar so that he can really satisfy the military within him.

Pam S.
Old April 21st 05, 12:56 AM
CatNipped

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Enfilade wrote:

The next week, someone from my military club drops by to give me an
invoice and...sure enough...Tyche's all over snuggles and purrs again.

Tyche's fixation for men in uniform is more than a little bizarre.

We were adopted by Merlin while Rob was on trip #3 to Korea. When he
came home, of course he dumped all his military gear (AKA War Sh*t) on
the living room floor. Merlin immediately climbed up in the middle of
the stuff and made himself at home. He purred, rubbed all over it, and
then stretched out and took a nap. He was in love. Rob has the neatest
stinky war sh*t there ever was. Most military gear stinks, but nothing
stinks like nomex. We've been trying to find him a camouflage patterned
collar so that he can really satisfy the military within him.

Pam S.

They have them at PetsMart - I got one for Bandit! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 21st 05, 01:28 AM
tanada

CatNipped wrote:

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

Enfilade wrote:

[...]

Thanks, I'll look for them there.

Pam S.
Old April 21st 05, 07:41 AM
Melissa Houle

SNIP
I was shocked to see Tyche start purring and rubbing against the cop.
HE scritched her and she boiled louder, bunting...

"What a sweet l'il kitty! I have a kitty like you...such a nice
kitty!"

I'm wondering if I'm dreaming this.

The next week, someone from my military club drops by to give me an
invoice and...sure enough...Tyche's all over snuggles and purrs again.

Tyche's fixation for men in uniform is more than a little bizarre.

--Fil

Maybe she likes Authority Figures? =o) Or merely thought he was very well
dressed?

Melissa

My Clowder's Survey Enfilade Cat anecdotes 0 March 23rd 05 04:21 AM
Psychic Tyche Enfilade Cat anecdotes 13 March 7th 05 02:07 PM
cat likes the fridge Cathy Friedmann Cat health & behaviour 10 August 14th 04 12:41 PM
Little Feet likes stinky cheese Nanny Cat anecdotes 3 May 24th 04 04:33 AM
My cat likes knocking things over dgk Cats - misc 2 January 8th 04 01:01 AM