We now have four kittens

Old March 27th 05, 07:49 PM
Tanada

Default We now have four kittens

Sonya just had two more kittens so we're up to a four kitten count. One
is a black/gray tabby. The rest are black and white, though this might
change as they dry off and collect their colors. I'm going to let Sonya
dry them off, love on them a lot, and then get pictures of them to post.
They're SO cute.

Pam S.
Old March 27th 05, 07:58 PM
Pat

Congratulations, grand-meow!

If you have to use a flash please know that I for one would be glad to wait
for the pics until the light good enough that there's no need to frighten
those precious newborns.

k.net...

Old March 27th 05, 10:10 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Pat wrote:

Congratulations, grand-meow!

If you have to use a flash please know that I for one would be glad to wait
for the pics until the light good enough that there's no need to frighten
those precious newborns.

Aren't kittens blind for their first few days? You might
scare the mother with a flash-bulb, but I doubt the kittens
would notice until their eyes begin to open.

k.net...

Old March 27th 05, 11:34 PM
Pat

Pat wrote:

Congratulations, grand-meow!

If you have to use a flash please know that I for one would be glad to

wait
for the pics until the light good enough that there's no need to

frighten
those precious newborns.

Aren't kittens blind for their first few days? You might
scare the mother with a flash-bulb, but I doubt the kittens
would notice until their eyes begin to open.

They're not blind, they just don't hve their eyes open. A bright light like
a flash from a camera can be seen through closed eyes.

Old March 28th 05, 12:05 AM
SuzQ

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Congrats to Sonya and the Shirks. More kitten tails errrrr
tales )
Suz&Spicey

Old March 28th 05, 12:20 AM
CK

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Aren't kittens blind for their first few days? You might scare the
mother with a flash-bulb, but I doubt the kittens would notice until
their eyes begin to open.

Having your eyes closed is *not* the same thing as being blind. I'm sure
you yourself see/feel light even through closed eyelids. And a bright
light like a camera flash would certainly startle the little kitties and
might even hurt their eyes.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 27th 05, 07:52 PM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
Sonya just had two more kittens so we're up to a four kitten count.
One is a black/gray tabby. The rest are black and white, though this
might change as they dry off and collect their colors. I'm going to
let Sonya dry them off, love on them a lot, and then get pictures of
them to post. They're SO cute.

Pam S.

AWWWWWWWW! You think she has another one in there? Can't wait for pics!

Jill (always thought 4)

Old March 27th 05, 08:19 PM
Bev

jmcquown wrote:

Tanada wrote:
Sonya just had two more kittens so we're up to a four kitten count.
One is a black/gray tabby. The rest are black and white, though this
might change as they dry off and collect their colors. I'm going to
let Sonya dry them off, love on them a lot, and then get pictures of
them to post. They're SO cute.

Pam S.

AWWWWWWWW! You think she has another one in there? Can't wait for pics!

Jill (always thought 4)

Double AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Can't wait for the pix

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old March 27th 05, 07:59 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:49:18 +0000, Tanada wrote:

Sonya just had two more kittens so we're up to a four kitten count. One
is a black/gray tabby. The rest are black and white, though this might
change as they dry off and collect their colors. I'm going to let Sonya
dry them off, love on them a lot, and then get pictures of them to post.
They're SO cute.

Pam S.

Thanks for the news. Kitten watchers are eager for updates. Purrs for
good health for all. How big do they look? MLB

Old March 27th 05, 08:00 PM
Annie Wxill

"Tanada" wrote in message
k.net...
Sonya just had two more kittens so we're up to a four kitten count. ...
Pam S.

Whew! I wonder if number 5 is waiting in the wings.
Annie