good cat

Old June 24th 04, 01:21 AM
Yesteryears

Default good cat

Hello,
I have owned a most wonderful gray tabby for almost 4 years. I wanted a feline companion, but I got even more. This cat was at a
shelter when I found her. She had 7 days left. They said she was found wandering in the street with just a pink collar on her. It is
strange how I picked her out. BTW there was no way for her to pick me out as they say, because it took just a second. I was looking
for a spayed adult female cat. The attendant showed me what looked like tall rows of small lockers where I could take my pick of
over 100 spayed adult female cats. My eyes just looked up to the top closest cage where I could see some fur poking out. I said OK.
I didn't look at her face or other parts of her, or for that matter any other cats either. It seemed right.

She is just regular cat but she is intelligent and I can sense what she wants. I talk to her and she meows back. She keeps herself
very clean and smells nice. She watches TV with me when I do and likes to sit near me whenever she can. She senses my moods and to
me that makes her smarter than a lot of humans! She is the best thing to happen to me in years. I figure we have a quite a few years
left and I worry if I will ever find such a great replacement or for that matter will she.

This is unconditional love at it's best. One of the things that saddens me however, is that all people should get along together as
well as we two do.

Steven

Old June 24th 04, 02:13 AM
Geo H.

Nice story Steven, glad to hear you found a "soul mate" :-)
Geo

Old June 24th 04, 02:13 AM
Geo H.

Old July 2nd 04, 02:33 PM
Johnny Bravo

I wonder if Teresa Heinz Kerrys butthole is as hairy as her armpits?

Old July 2nd 04, 02:33 PM
Johnny Bravo

I wonder if Teresa Heinz Kerrys butthole is as hairy as her armpits?