YIPES JELLICLE BALL IN TWO WEEKS!

Old September 15th 04, 02:42 AM
Arlene Knop

Default YIPES JELLICLE BALL IN TWO WEEKS!

Hi kitteez,

I haven't bin here fur awile. I just found out thuh autumnal ekwinox iz
Sept. 22 and thuh full moon is Sept. 28. Have any kitteez started
planning thuh Jellicle Ball?????

Gretchen Marie, SOX, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC
Old September 15th 04, 04:28 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

No, buttid we need to! What shud we'ze do first?

Fur a location, may I suggest da Coliseum in Rome? Itz bigbig, open ann
dere's a kitty sanktuary dere too.
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 15th 04, 08:02 AM
Rebecca

Oh, dis will be my firs Jellicle Ball. Is it a furmal event? I may haz to
git a noo dress.
--
Rebecca

Old September 15th 04, 02:52 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Rebecca wrote:

Oh, dis will be my firs Jellicle Ball. Is it a furmal event? I may haz to
git a noo dress.

Mine little brofur and I went last year wif our bigger sisfurs, but we
was furry, furry liddle so we just sat by and watched efurrything. It's
a wunnerful thing, wif moosic and eating and dancing, and rememfuring
the kitties (and even some other animals) that have gone to da Bridge
since the last Jellicle Ball.

I seem to recall dat it was a formal event, so new dresses might be a
good idearment. I fink da wedwink party boycats could prolly even wear
dere tuxs again!

An since dere is moosic, I will volunteer da Highland kitties. Samuel
can play da mandolin, I play da tronic keyboard, Amelia is a vocalist
and can play drums, and Cleopatra plays da harp.

Tabitha
Old September 15th 04, 07:29 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Unka Sonam sez I just googled it. It's the full moon in October; here's
Mietze's post:

Furr doze hoo mite not haff bin memfurs ov da Community lasst yeer:

Da Jellicle Ball is a furry impurrtint soshul funkshun heeer onda
r.p.c.c. It has bin held effury yeeer onda dayt ov da furrst full
moon in Oktobur sins 1996. It's mayn purrposs is to reememfur owr
frends hoo haff gone ahed to chek owt da Rainbow Bridge durin da past
yeer. (But it is also a feeest, wiff mewsik an dansin.)

Da Ball beegins wiff da Calling ov Nayms of da Honorees, an denn
frends an fambly memfurs ar welcom to giff Tribyoots tellin bowt eech
wun.

As yuzualll, I haff bin keeepin trak ov da nayms ov Onorees fur da
Jellicle Ball dis yeeer. Iff dere are enny I haff sumhow missd, or
enny dat neeed to be addid, pleeeze eefur reeply to dis fred or mayl
mineselv privit.

Fangu
Mietze
-- Purrs, Mlle. Anaïsanais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 15th 04, 09:33 PM
Joan

Arlene Knop wrote in message ...
Hi kitteez,

I haven't bin here fur awile. I just found out thuh autumnal ekwinox iz
Sept. 22 and thuh full moon is Sept. 28. Have any kitteez started
planning thuh Jellicle Ball?????

Gretchen Marie, SOX, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Calm down, GM! Da Ball iz da furst full moon in Octofur! So da Ball
is skedyuled fur Octofur 27, not Septempurr!

But it iz gudgud to start plannin NOW! Times' a-wastin!

Cinni
Old September 16th 04, 12:16 AM
The Clowder

Arlene Knop wrote:

Hi kitteez,

I haven't bin here fur awile. I just found out thuh autumnal ekwinox iz
Sept. 22 and thuh full moon is Sept. 28. Have any kitteez started
planning thuh Jellicle Ball?????

Gretchen Marie, SOX, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

ACK! NoNoNo, it's da full moon in OKTOBURR!

I wuz finkin ov asking dis weeekend fur suggestyuns ov ware it shud
bee dis yeeer.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 16th 04, 01:13 AM
Adam

Da furrst fing wee neeed to deeside is ware it's gonna bee dis yeeer.

Suggestyuns, ennycat?

Mietze

Lake Louise! Lake Louise!

Louise
Old September 16th 04, 01:30 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

The Clowder (South) wrote:
Suggestyuns, ennycat?

Da Colisium in Rome? Itz kwiet, moonlitan derz a kitty sanktooary
dere...