hey gordon boyz

Old March 10th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default hey gordon boyz

duz you wantsa go onna kruze wif uses, ifin you duz her izda kordinatez ta
port rite to the deck of da ship, Trudi, who then runs to amellia to make
sure der iz rumz,

Old March 10th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:06:15 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

duz you wantsa go onna kruze wif uses, ifin you duz her izda kordinatez
ta port rite to the deck of da ship, Trudi, who then runs to amellia to
make sure der iz rumz,

Absolutely. We have lots of staterooms available.

Amelia

Old March 10th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Mar 10, 5:06*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
duz you wantsa go onna kruze wif uses, ifin you duz her izda kordinatez ta
port rite to the deck of da ship, Trudi, who then runs to amellia to make
sure der iz rumz,

Oh! Yus! Myne boddy wus made fur croozin - but what abowt Smokey? He
rilly hates Harry n Ise gotted tu tell Meomie if he cornurs Harry
befur he dus whut he dus tu himself. N Harry has medikashun tu
get...is a nursey kitty gonna bee sailin? N ware issa crooze ship
goin? N how long will wese be gone?N....(Jack takes a dizzy turn and
sits down) Wheeeeeee! Ise 'cited! Me dussnt care ware as long as Ise
gonna get tu ware deese (Dramatically flourishes his flowery bermuda
shorts) Issnt they da hoomins whikkers?
Jack Gordon 'cited. Follow me yu guys!
Smokey and Harry rush to keep up with Jack whose tail is disappearing
into the teleporter.
Old March 10th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz sure dat amellia will tellz yoursef bowt da nursin stuff, anna der iz
enuf rumz dey duzint hafta share, Trudi

Old March 10th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Okay! Is Amellia around? I want tu get ridda dees pillz, Meomie ses
Ise tu take dem reli....reelijus......every day inna mornin. Ise gonna
rilly enjoy myneself now Ise knowin Smokey cant get myneself!
Harry da Cat Gordon.

Old March 10th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:54:27 -0700, rafflescat wrote:

Okay! Is Amellia around? I want tu get ridda dees pillz, Meomie ses Ise
tu take dem reli....reelijus......every day inna mornin. Ise gonna rilly
enjoy myneself now Ise knowin Smokey cant get myneself! Harry da Cat
Gordon.

I'm here.

We have plenty of staterooms available. Any kitties who want to share a
room can, and any kitty who wants a private room can do so.

We have a couple of full-time nursecats and a doctor-cat on board as well.

Amelia
Old March 10th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we sure iz glad you cided ta come onna kruze, itz really fun anna ifn you iz
ready inna ofur thread we iz hafin drinkz anna apetizerz... den we iz gonna
eatz atta sitz down dinnerz... *narrow eyez* ifin you haz spekal dieteri
needz, tellsa err, i iz not sure you tell, mayhapz da nurse cat whut willz
be in charge of yourown pillz, anna da chef willz dapt fur dat, Trudi, veri
happi fur morecatz onna venshure

Old March 11th 09, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

I'm here.

We have plenty of staterooms available. Any kitties who want to share a
room can, and any kitty who wants a private room can do so.

We have a couple of full-time nursecats and a doctor-cat on board as well.

Amelia

fangs. Me hasta havva stateroom wiffa Jack cos he rescues myneownself
wen Smokey skritches me. Smokey onna uffur paw is bestest inna his own
room.
Can I havva porthole room? Purrquoi? Orr effun a balconnie?

Harry da Cat
Old March 11th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

fangs. Me hasta havva stateroom wiffa Jack cos he rescues myneownself
wen Smokey skritches me. Smokey onna uffur paw is bestest inna his own
room.
Can I havva porthole room? Purrquoi? Orr effun a balconnie?

Harry da Cat

Absolutely! You and Jack can have stateroom 8 on A deck, and Smokey can
have stateroom 11 on A deck. They both have balconies. And portholes.

Amelia