For kilikini

Old December 28th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default For kilikini

Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy would
appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

Old December 28th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy would
appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

I play that song over and over again when I feel blue.

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Old December 28th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_8_]

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy
would appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

I don`t think i can handle tears in heaven right jow so i think i will skip
it jill.
Old December 28th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy would
appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

I play that song over and over again when I feel blue.

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Wow! Who put that together, do you have any idea?

Jill

Old December 28th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Lightbulb! (WAS: For kilikini)

"Cheryl" wrote in message

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Ah ha! I think I know who put this together. I just noticed it's from the
UK. Christy had a friend in Scotland; he posted to one of the binary groups
she'd post food photos to. He was crazy about her. I'll bet he did this.
It's a stunning tribute.

Jill

Old December 28th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy
would appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

I play that song over and over again when I feel blue.

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Wow! Who put that together, do you have any idea?

Jill

Such a moving tribute, I'm in tears again.
--
Adrian

Old December 28th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Cheryl" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy
would appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

I play that song over and over again when I feel blue.

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Wow! Who put that together, do you have any idea?

Jill

It was posted by Chef Juke on rfc. It brought tears to my eyes when I
watched it.

MaryL

Old December 28th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

. ..

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Cheryl" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Eric Clapton wrote this after his son Conor died. I'm sure Christy
would appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Jill

I play that song over and over again when I feel blue.

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Wow! Who put that together, do you have any idea?

Jill

It was posted by Chef Juke on rfc. It brought tears to my eyes when I
watched it.

MaryL

I don't recognize that name, Mary. But then again I stopped following and
contributing to a lot of the Christy threads on that ng a long while back.
I was accused of "using her"... I still have no clue what that was about.
She was a dear friend. I'll miss her.

Jill

Old December 28th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:37:10 -0500, "jmcquown"

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Cheryl" wrote in message

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a beautiful
tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Wow! Who put that together, do you have any idea?

Jill

It was posted by Chef Juke on rfc. It brought tears to my eyes when I
watched it.

I don't recognize that name, Mary. But then again I stopped following and
contributing to a lot of the Christy threads on that ng a long while back.
I was accused of "using her"... I still have no clue what that was about.
She was a dear friend. I'll miss her.

He's not a regular poster - I don't recognise the name either.
Apparantly he's a lurker and he knew Christy for a long time. It was a
very moving tribute...
Old December 28th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Cheryl" wrote in message

For a Christy tribute, visit this YouTube video. This is a
beautiful tribute to her.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Wow! Who put that together, do you have any idea?

Jill

It was posted by Chef Juke on rfc. It brought tears to my eyes
when I watched it.

I don't recognize that name, Mary. But then again I stopped
following and contributing to a lot of the Christy threads on that
ng a long while back. I was accused of "using her"... I still have
no clue what that was about. She was a dear friend. I'll miss her.

He's not a regular poster - I don't recognise the name either.
Apparantly he's a lurker and he knew Christy for a long time. It was a
very moving tribute...

He has a web page.
http://www.chefjuke.com/#host
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

kilikini Update jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 May 16th 07 04:17 AM
kilikini Update jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 May 14th 07 10:19 PM
Kilikini? Jeanne Cat anecdotes 2 February 22nd 07 05:43 PM
Purrs for kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 21 February 20th 07 10:08 PM
Welcome kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 January 22nd 05 06:51 PM