Memfur thu cold/flu post????

Old November 24th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Memfur thu cold/flu post????

Ower frens frum Scatland warned usses bout catchin thu hoomins colds.
Well, now we duznt no wat tu du cuz owers gotten wun. Shez bin moanin
bout hedake an makin alla those stranj snifflin an sneezin an snortin
noises sinz yesturday. She wuz gonna stay home wif us enyway tuday ifn
she dint feel beddur (she dint) but she wud have bin home enyway cuz thu
snowmonsturs camed tu stay an hur werk wuz closed enyway. But she did
haveta git dressed an dig thu snomonsters cuz they wuz blokkin thu door.
I (Sam) got past hur wen she went Out, but changed my mind bout thu Out
and camed bak in. Akshually, Meomie laffed an sed sumfing bout neffer
having seen me chanj my mind so fast in hur life! Well, I akss yu, that
cold stuff camed rite up myne legs, an theer wuz a stranj hoomin nex
door throwin it round wif a shovel anna lot more enerjy than Meomie
effur shows, I kin tell yu! Shes finkin bout leevin thu rest uv it til
it melts on itz own.

Enyway, I hopes yu will all send best wishus that we duznt develop that
disgustin runny nose and sniffle an coff she got.

--
Sam and Cinnamon
Old November 24th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 11/24/2011 01:20 PM, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Weez swnin owr bes purrrrz an gud wyshz tu yur meomie an yurself. TuTu
Old November 24th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 24/11/2011 4:55 PM, MLB wrote:
[...]

Fangu.

--
Sam and Cinnamon
Old November 24th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

It'z bad e-nuff dat hur hazzit.
Purrz dat yy duzint geddit!
P2nya

Old November 24th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 24, 3:20*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Purrs for her to get betterer an YOONS gnot to get sik (burp)

Missy

Dat wuz disGUSTin

WooToo

Dat wuz (burp) turkeybird (burp)

--
Missy
Old November 25th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 24/11/2011 6:44 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Fangu fur thu purrs,

Sam

--
Cheryl
Old November 25th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 24/11/2011 6:55 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
we willz purr dat hersef getz betterer an ursef duzint getit, OEJ fur herown
howze

Fangu fur thu purrs.

--
Sam
Old November 25th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 24/11/2011 7:16 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:

Purrs for her to get betterer an YOONS gnot to get sik (burp)

Missy

Dat wuz disGUSTin

WooToo

Dat wuz (burp) turkeybird (burp)

--
Missy

Fangu fur thu purrz ann happy American Fangsgivin! We had furgotten that
wuz this weekend.

--
Sam
Old November 25th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

O mai toes, der iz ulot uf dat dum cold floomonster going uhrownd.
Purrs sent fur yer hoomin tu git feeling beddur, sum chikum soop wyl make
hur feal beddur. yeUP.
n best wishes dat yu boff dunt git et tu.
luffz
Mosey fur hiz home.