A Babycat!

Old December 2nd 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default A Babycat!

On Dec 1, 4:27*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett is so excited she is practically dancing around. *She calls Wascal
on the cataphon. *Hi Wascal diZ iz Piglett anna we hazaq new bitty to chek
out. *Meet me at Auntie Bess' houze. ASAP

Wascal paks sum babycat toys (a squirrel tail and a shiny stone) into
a little sack and hops in the porter.

--
Will in New Haven
Old December 2nd 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett and Wascal arrive at Auntie Bess' house at the same time. Piglett
looks at the Black Kitty with the fluffy tail. Oh Wascal, dat iz wun pretti
bittie. I iz glad u brout toys, I waz so cited I fogotted to bring sumphin.

Old December 2nd 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett picks up her catafone. Hello Lilith, duz u haff time to kome and
giff da nu bittie a wellnez chek up? We will be here a bitz. Wascal iz
playik with da bittie and da nu toys.

Old December 2nd 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Dec 1, 4:27 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett is so excited she is practically dancing around. She calls Wascal
on the cataphon. Hi Wascal diZ iz Piglett anna we hazaq new bitty to chek
out. Meet me at Auntie Bess' houze. ASAP

Wascal paks sum babycat toys (a squirrel tail and a shiny stone) into
a little sack and hops in the porter.

Cinder notices that the babycat looks like she did when she was a
babycat!
Old December 3rd 11, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Mosey ports ovur tu Scotland wiff hiz n MeOwyz wee bitties, Tygur n Mayzy.
Dey wook at da
wee bittie, n ofur hym/hur sum uf der toyz. " Et is nice tu meet yu, wee
bittie. yu wook vury nise n fuhn. " dey squeek
Mosey sez hai tu Piglett n Wascal.. n den sez tu dem.., rnt dey kyoot?
awwww