Purrs for Rosie

Old October 8th 04, 05:20 PM
Lisa Katt

Jo Firey skrev i meddelandet ...
Well, we got Rosie back but it isn't good news. While out putting up signs
I stopped to talk to neighbors the next block over. He found her in his
back yard Monday - dead. Said there wasn't a mark on her and we suspect

she
may have been thrown over the fence from a yard across the street from me.
I don't want to get into suspicions about those neighbors as that is all
they are. But I took Rosie's body to the vet to be cremated and asked him
to try and determine the cause of death. She was only a little over a year
old and appeared to be in great health.

Oh, how sad!
Puuuuurs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old October 9th 04, 05:18 AM
Tanada

Jo Firey wrote:

Well, we got Rosie back but it isn't good news.

I'm so sorry Jo. Purrs and sympathy from all of us here. She's not in
pain, though you are. We're all saddened for you and Rosie's friends on
your loss.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Seven

Old October 9th 04, 06:15 PM
Jo Firey

I want to thank you all for the support and concern this week. Its been
hard without Rosie here for support. When I think of her, I choose to think
of her across the rainbow bridge with maybe a little girl who needs a kitten
cat to love. Rosie did love little girls and all we have around here are
boys.

Jo

"Tanada" wrote in message
link.net...

Old October 15th 04, 11:36 AM
Jean Hobbs

So sorry Jo, its even sadder to lose a pet under these circumstances
than if the pet had been sick at least then you know there was a reason for
the death, and that it wont suffer any more, but this way.Healing Purrs to
you
and Purrs to Rosie that her passing was not too traumatic.Jean.P.
Adrian wrote in message
Jo Firey wrote:
Well, we got Rosie back but it isn't good news. While out putting up
signs I stopped to talk to neighbors the next block over. He found
her in his back yard Monday - dead. Said there wasn't a mark on her
and we suspect she may have been thrown over the fence from a yard
across the street from me. I don't want to get into suspicions about
those neighbors as that is all they are. But I took Rosie's body to
the vet to be cremated and asked him to try and determine the cause
of death. She was only a little over a year old and appeared to be
in great health.

Jo

I'm so terribly sorry. I will light a candle for your Rosie. I still
miss my Rosie who went to the bridge last year.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.