Acrobat Cats

Old November 17th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Acrobat Cats

For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video I
promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto my
glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear that,
like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 17th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video
I promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto my
glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear that,
like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

But not entirely. And you have the vet bills to prove it.

Someone remind me of this it the time comes to add another cat to our home.
Kittens can be exhausting. (But oh so much fun)

Jo

Old November 17th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

jofirey wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the
video I promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down
onto my glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air -
I swear that, like young children, kittens are partially made of
rubber! ;

But not entirely. And you have the vet bills to prove it.

Someone remind me of this it the time comes to add another cat to our
home. Kittens can be exhausting. (But oh so much fun)

Jo

Persia is enough for me, thanks. Poking me on the nose, tapping my head,
biting my chin. And she's (probably) 10. I can't imagine more than one of
her. Nope

Jill

Old November 17th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video
I promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto
my glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear
that, like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

But not entirely. And you have the vet bills to prove it.

This is true. And it made me wonder about the difference in the two
incidences. Ozzy hit that coffee table *MUCH* harder than Archer hit the
door frame. The only thing I can think of is that Ozzy was relaxed and
playing when he hit and Archer was tense and in a panic when he hit the door
frame. [Like my theory about why drunks are so seldom hurt in car crashes
even though they manager to kill someone else.]

Someone remind me of this it the time comes to add another cat to our
home.

Nope, I want someone else to suffer with me (and I want more kitten
piccies)! ;

Kittens can be exhausting. (But oh so much fun)

Yes, I haven't had so many belly laughs in years as I've had in the past 5
months!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jo

Old November 17th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video
I promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto my
glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear that,
like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

--

Lori, how are they getting along with your girls?

Old November 17th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video
I promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto
my glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear
that, like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

--

Lori, how are they getting along with your girls?

The girls hate them, of course - they're stinky, icky boyz after all! ;

Seriously, I'm going to try to get a video of little skinny Archer jumping
on Sammy, bowling her over, and biting her throat as they go rolling across
the floor. He's just playing like he does with his bro-fur, but she is
totally appalled by this and will sit up and slap him about the head and
shoulders! He'll lay there and let her slap him a bit then he jumps up,
jumps on her and they start all over again.

Archer is a very forward boy - he also walks right up to Demi and starts
licking her face. You should see the look on her face when he does! "Ew,
nasty boy spit, get away!" Ozzy likes to run and play with Jessie - she's
the only one who's almost as fast as he is (but he still holds back so as
not to embarrass her - she is an old lady of 8, after all).

I need to get some still pictures of them also - Ozzy, while not a large
cat, is *so* solidly packed with muscle - he's very heavy. Archer is still
a tiny, delicate little boy, but he is the most b*llsy little cat I've ever
seen - he isn't afraid of anything (or else he's just that stupid, which is
a good possibility considering)! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 18th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Nov 17, 1:02 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video I
promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto my
glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear that,
like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

Oh yeah, he's definitely FULLY recovered! Great video. Rita jumps
like that when I play with her, and she's probably 4 years old now. I
hope Ozzie didn't break the table with that jump! It made an awful
noise.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old November 18th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Sigh. This is how Dante wants to play with Stinky, and Stinky is just "Are
you crazy? Relax. You'll live longer. You'll live longer if YOU STOP
JUMPING ON ME."

Archer is a very forward boy - he also walks right up to Demi and starts
licking her face. You should see the look on her face when he does! "Ew,
nasty boy spit, get away!" Ozzy likes to run and play with Jessie - she's
the only one who's almost as fast as he is (but he still holds back so as
not to embarrass her - she is an old lady of 8, after all).

I'm glad at least Jessie is having some fun with them.

Old November 18th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote

The girls hate them, of course - they're stinky, icky boyz after all! ;

Seriously, I'm going to try to get a video of little skinny Archer jumping
on Sammy, bowling her over, and biting her throat as they go rolling
across the floor.

Great video, it's a keeper!

Nice to see the Sam-Mountain take a bit part in it - isn't she huge?

Better make sure Archer (and Ozzy) give her PLENTY of workouts

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

PS Snowball sends his best wishes to Demi and hopes to see her star in
another vid. soon.

Old November 23rd 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

CatNipped wrote:
For those who emailed me about Archer, he's doing fine - here's the video I
promised showing *exactly* how well he's doing! ;

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Acrobats.mpg

That really loud *SMACK* you'll hear is Ozzy falling sideways down onto my
glass coffee table from a jump of over 5 feet into the air - I swear that,
like young children, kittens are partially made of rubber! ;

I'm so glad Archer is doing fine.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek