Picture hosting help

Old June 29th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Picture hosting help

I have a few nice pics of Kenzie I'd like to put on the 'net for RPCA to
see. And a very few pics of my RB kitties; scans of old photos.

I used to have photos hosted on Yahoo; but I lost them all when they
closed their picture hosting service :-(

I'm not terribly skilled using my computer; is there an image hosing
site that is free, and easy to use? (Like Yahoo was?).

Many thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old June 29th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Gandalf" wrote in message

I have a few nice pics of Kenzie I'd like to put on the 'net for RPCA to
see. And a very few pics of my RB kitties; scans of old photos.

I used to have photos hosted on Yahoo; but I lost them all when they
closed their picture hosting service :-(

I'm not terribly skilled using my computer; is there an image hosing
site that is free, and easy to use? (Like Yahoo was?).

Many thanks!

Webshots, flickr, and photobucket are all free. I've got mine on
photobucket, was on yahoo.

Pam S.

Old June 29th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

I'm not terribly skilled using my computer; is there an image hosing
site that is free, and easy to use? (Like Yahoo was?).

Webshots, flickr, and photobucket are all free. I've got mine on
photobucket, was on yahoo.

Photobucket is readable on a wider range of browsers than the others
(flickr is the worst, I never bother following links to it any more).

Webshots throws zillions of sleazy and fraudulent pop-up ads at you if
you let it (like the You Have Just Won!!! crap, which must lead to a con
of Nigerian proportions). I've been training AdBlockPlus on Firefox to
eliminate every external image it might try to get me to look at, but
it's a long job setting filters for them all.

Picasa seems worth a try.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Picture This... MatSav Cat anecdotes 1 November 29th 06 06:31 PM
New Free Image Hosting Service - just found it and want to know yours opinions [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 November 2nd 05 03:18 AM
website hosting [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 November 29th 04 06:48 AM
website hosting [email protected] Cats - misc 0 November 29th 04 05:37 AM