OOOOOHHHHH, Ms Trudi

Old September 30th 04, 09:30 PM
Mary Lu

Default OOOOOHHHHH, Ms Trudi

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, a yung gurl kitteee whimpurs, Ms Trudi, I 4gotted that
Baby Kitty iz takin' u 2 thu bawl! I wuz trine 2 b gud, so u wud like
me & I 4got. Baby Kitty sed he wuz shur that u wud b nise abowt it
but I am so 'shamed!
Yurs in mbarassment, Mollie Anne
Old October 1st 04, 03:28 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Mary Lu wrote:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, a yung gurl kitteee whimpurs, Ms Trudi, I 4gotted that
Baby Kitty iz takin' u 2 thu bawl! I wuz trine 2 b gud, so u wud like
me & I 4got. Baby Kitty sed he wuz shur that u wud b nise abowt it
but I am so 'shamed!
Yurs in mbarassment, Mollie Anne

Mollie Anne, I will be going to da Ball an I duzn't have a
boykittyfriend either. You would be furry welcome to sit wif me. An if
you likez to dans, we could do da Kitty Bounce dans (dat's da only one I
know).

Tabitha Kitten
getting her long black fur all fluffed and cleaned
Old October 1st 04, 03:43 AM
Rebecca

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Mary Lu wrote:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, a yung gurl kitteee whimpurs, Ms Trudi, I 4gotted that
Baby Kitty iz takin' u 2 thu bawl! I wuz trine 2 b gud, so u wud like
me & I 4got. Baby Kitty sed he wuz shur that u wud b nise abowt it
but I am so 'shamed!
Yurs in mbarassment, Mollie Anne

Mollie Anne, I will be going to da Ball an I duzn't have a boykittyfriend
either. You would be furry welcome to sit wif me. An if you likez to dans,
we could do da Kitty Bounce dans (dat's da only one I know).

Tabitha Kitten
getting her long black fur all fluffed and cleaned

I will go wif dis girlkittee groop, too. It will be nice to see yoo agin,
Mollie Anne
--
Rebecca

Old October 1st 04, 04:10 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Tabitha Kitten had some very interesting things
to say about OOOOOHHHHH, Ms Trudi:

Mollie Anne, I will be going to da Ball an I duzn't have a
boykittyfriend either. You would be furry welcome to sit wif me. An if
you likez to dans, we could do da Kitty Bounce dans (dat's da only one I
know).
Tabitha Kitten
getting her long black fur all fluffed and cleaned

I suspect that I'll be going solo myself :-(, so you unattached ladies
will have one male dance partner available.

Felix, not entirely looking forward to the Ball

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old October 1st 04, 02:48 PM
Tabitha Kitten

I suspect that I'll be going solo myself :-(, so you unattached ladies
will have one male dance partner available.

Felix, not entirely looking forward to the Ball

Oh, Felix, dat will be nice! How come you aren't looking forward to it?
I fink it will be fun.

Tabitha
Old October 2nd 04, 05:44 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Tabitha Kitten had some very interesting things
to say about OOOOOHHHHH, Ms Trudi:

I suspect that I'll be going solo myself :-(, so you unattached ladies
will have one male dance partner available.
Felix, not entirely looking forward to the Ball

Oh, Felix, dat will be nice! How come you aren't looking forward to it?
I fink it will be fun.

I'd be a lot happier if Gretchen Marie were going to be there, but as
seldom as she's here lately, that doesn't seem likely.

Felix, feeling a bit unloved

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old October 2nd 04, 06:57 AM
Sylvia M.

"Seanette Blaylock"
wrote in message
Tabitha Kitten had some very

interesting things
to say about OOOOOHHHHH, Ms Trudi:

I suspect that I'll be going solo myself :-(, so you

unattached ladies
will have one male dance partner available.
Felix, not entirely looking forward to the Ball

Oh, Felix, dat will be nice! How come you aren't looking

forward to it?
I fink it will be fun.

I'd be a lot happier if Gretchen Marie were going to be

there, but as
seldom as she's here lately, that doesn't seem likely.

Felix, feeling a bit unloved

--

Awlzo mine Mouse CAtt (Mine bouyfrend) wyll be goink, an
feelink sumwat

Dyna, trustinglee

Old October 2nd 04, 03:58 PM
Miss Violette

there isa nono reazon ta be 'barrazzed, I sure isa glad to haf you sitz atta
our table, der is plenti of time fur uses ta be err well to talk anna
stuffz, der willz alzo be lotsa time fur you ta danze anna stuffz...
*whispers* dis is mines firstest time wif a date to da ball... Trudi, still
young in expereince ...trudi, likeing dis her girlcat
om...

Old October 2nd 04, 04:00 PM
Miss Violette

anna I furgot ta say, I alreadi likez yourownsef, Trudi, sometimez very
'citable herownself
om...