Added a few more pix!

Old January 24th 05, 09:01 PM
kilikini

Default Added a few more pix!

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

Have fun!

kili

Old January 24th 05, 10:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:01:54 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

Have fun!

kili

scream thud

Theresa
Old January 25th 05, 01:30 AM
Victor Martinez

kilikini wrote:
Have fun!

Thanks for sharing, they are gorgeous!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 25th 05, 03:59 AM
Irulan

You have such sweet furbabies. The DH doesn't look too bad either, heh.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
. ..

Old January 25th 05, 04:16 AM
Marina

kilikini wrote:
My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

Aww, they have completely taken over DH. Hehehe.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 25th 05, 04:41 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:54:20 -0600, Karen Chuplis
yodeled:

in article , Kreisleriana at
wrote on 1/24/05 3:09 PM:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:01:54 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

Have fun!

kili

scream thud

Theresa

Yup. Scream thuddable pictures allright!

I love the one on the prone body of the hubby. They should have
planted a flag on him.

Theresa
Old January 25th 05, 07:02 PM
Exocat

Lovely pics. But where was the Cute Overload warning? :-)
Belated welcome to the Group from us in beautiful rural Cornwall, UK.

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball.

Our own fur-family pics are at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Enjoy. Purrs & best wishes.

"kilikini" wrote .

Old January 25th 05, 11:11 PM
Ann

I love the picture of the kittens on your husband.
Ann

"kilikini" wrote .

Old January 26th 05, 01:28 PM
Kilikini

Ann wrote:
I love the picture of the kittens on your husband.
Ann

"kilikini" wrote .

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty
following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news
server. Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some
cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

I do too. That's currently my fav!

kili

Troublesome Threesome Piccies Added Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 6 August 27th 04 08:55 AM
Added photos Tanada Cat anecdotes 30 May 27th 04 02:05 PM
More pictures added to my yahoo album. Karen Cat anecdotes 17 January 4th 04 07:37 AM
Pictures Added!!!! (was Weeble Update - Week 2) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 September 9th 03 07:32 PM
I added Photos Alan Erskine Cat anecdotes 5 September 8th 03 05:41 AM