Mouse Hunt

Old February 15th 05, 08:54 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Any kitty who wants to apply for a grant with the Bank of

Catmerica
can
also apply for one anywhere else they want. After all, cats

are
independent! To get a grant from the Bank of Catmerica all you
have to
do is be a cat.

Clarence

Den I Kwallofyy!!
Ize uh Cat!

Pitoonya the Cat!

Of course! How many toonas do you need?

Clarence

Lotz an lotz!
Maybee uh catrilyun??
If I dun't yuze dem awl, I kin yuze dem fur payink bak da lown.
Den yeerz laytur, I wud shtart yuzink summa mine profitz tu pay of da
rezt...
or refynance???

Pitoonya, catching on tu fynance

If you really want to pay it back. But this is a grant, not a loan.
Grants don't have to be paid back at all.

You can go to the Bank of Catmerica and fill out an application.
You'll have to go there so you can prove that you're a cat, since we
don't want humans or d*gs getting grants (they're only eligible for
loans, which is how we make our money)! All the application asks for
is your name, email address, what you want to use the toonas for and
how many you want. The financial officers at the bank will tell you
when the money is ready.

Clarence

Ho Kay...
heer I go...

Bank of Catmerica application:

Name: first :Pitoonya middul: Sweetee Lazt: Molesko, Cat.

e-mail addy:

Reezun furr lown: Tu catufakshurr an sell MiceKreem ©

Itimice-sayshun: Shtart-up eggzpenzez: .
I wyll need tu rent catufakturink faksillyteez anna MiceKreem© Purrlurr.
In addyshun, I will need masheeneeree, anna refurrijerated deliffurrree
truk.
I wyll need fikshurz, ekwippyment, an suplyyz.
I wyll alzo need to hyer wurkerz.
I wyll need lotza $Toona$ tu bi da meezez, an kreem, an shugga, an binella,
an maybe kownz an carrob sirup, an wippy kreem
I wyll need to pay mine wurkerz $toona$ furr sefurral munfz.
I wyll need tu pay rent on da catufakturink faksillyteez anna Mice Kreem©
Purrlurr
awlzo furr seffurul munfz.
An I wyll need tu pay mineownself CEO sallerry tuu.

How menny I want: Juzt wun catrilyun $toona$, puuurrrleeeez?.

signed: Pitoonya S. Cat

Old February 16th 05, 09:45 AM
Miss Violette

I iz partal to dat yogurty stuffz, Trudi

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded
Turkey
anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ

Wellness kinds of food are really good. They seem to have

better
tasting meat in them!

Clarence

skoooz me... buttid kin meowmee by Wellness at Petco?
Ur wyll hur hab tu kawl rownd?
I yam berry innurezted!!! I dunt lyke mutsh wet foodz

Pitoonya

I don't know. Mom doesn't get us the brand name Wellness foods!

We
get Wysong and Bench and Field Natural. Both of these taste really
good but we make her change brands every 2 weeks because we get

tired
of the taste of each after that long!

Clarence

Mine meowmee effin tryed fancy freetz an 9 livez,
an awwla da reelee eggspenziff no by-produktz
stuff...an mikzez frizkeez wiff da gud foodz, buttid nuttin temptz me
mutsh...
not tu wurry, I yam effin gaynink uh liddul. I mite be uh dry foodz

an
hoomin foodz kitty.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee an Pikky

The best food you can get from a human is vanilla ice cream!!! It's
wonderful!

Clarence

Old February 16th 05, 09:47 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry, tell them you suffer from empty bowl anxiety like tiger, when he
came here he really was starved and he can put on a grand show and he can
get so upset his paws sweat, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ps.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
This is one good thing about how I trained our hoomans, They think we

are
underfed like they want because I permitted them to feed canned food

only
twice a day. I however convinced soft and furry that we needed dry

food out
all of the time so they could sleep. Tiger helped this by pretending

panic when he sees the silver bottom of the bowl, Miss Violette, smug

We tried that and it didn't work!!!! Mom just laughed at us!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, starving

Old February 16th 05, 09:48 AM
Miss Violette

her wented to da wellnez site, www.wellness.com I thinkz anna did a search
fur da store near uses, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
We likez alla da onez we haf tried 'ceptin da chicken anna lobsterz,

dat one
iz juz ok not superduper lika sardine onez, OEJ

We've never had lobster food! Where did your mom get it?

Nathan

Old February 16th 05, 09:49 AM
Miss Violette

itsa like big macs fur katz furry sayz, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
we refuzez anykind of ofur kanned fud ''cetin 9 toonaz, we efin

refuzed
fancy footz, OEJ

Mom won't get us 9 lives, fancy feets or the other cheap foods! She's
given us 9 lives a few times when other humans gave it to her for us
and we loved it!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM