Tell the Wisconsin DNR what you think about the prospect of hunting cats in our state...

Old March 16th 05, 11:13 AM
bjdbrad

Default Tell the Wisconsin DNR what you think about the prospect of hunting cats in our state...

You sir are a phoney and an idiot, if you are stupid enough to send a
letter like that to the state I hope they come and pick you up under
one of the terrorist laws where they can pick you up and just say you
are suspect for terrorism and lock you away so we never hear from you
again. A guy like you would never do anything constructive to try and
stop the legislation just some extremely stupid letter like the one you
wrote which will do nothing except hopefully get your ass thrown in
jail.

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL-PRESERVED
BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING... "
HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"