A fun quiz.

Old August 31st 03, 02:54 AM
Tanada

Default A fun quiz.

Flippy wrote:

A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Me Too!!! I like being little, cute, with big ears.

Pam S.
Old August 31st 03, 03:02 AM
Jeanne Hedge

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:20:12 +1000, "Flippy"
wrote:

A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Me too!
(don't know what a Serval is, though, other than it must be some kind
of cat)

Serval: Because you're one of the smaller cats, you are often thought
of as an outsider. This doesn't mean you aren't a great person, though
- your big ears serve as a means of gaining greater perception, and
you're an active, fun individual to be around.

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com
Old August 31st 03, 03:31 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Flippy" wrote in message
A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Have fun!

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm a Serval, too!
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Brenda

Old August 31st 03, 04:33 AM
Hopitus2

Uh.......I turned out to be a Tiger......but I *want* to be "little and
cute, with big ears"! (sniff).

"Sherry " wrote in message
: Ummm...I'm seeing a pattern here... I think *everybody* was a serval.
:
: Sherry

Old August 31st 03, 05:23 AM
Jill McQuown

Flippy wrote:
A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Have fun!

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm a Tiger... watch OUT!

Jill

Old August 31st 03, 05:45 AM
Marina

"Flippy" wrote
A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Hey, I'm a Serval, too! We are cuties, aren't we? ;o)

--
Marina
Old August 31st 03, 06:18 AM
TJ and The Dust

"Jill McQuown" wrote in message
Flippy wrote:
A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Have fun!

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm a Tiger... watch OUT!

Jill

Me too!! Yeah, watch out. GRRRRRR

TJ

Old August 31st 03, 07:19 AM
Yoj

I'm a tiger - I guess. Some of the questions didn't have the "right"
answer, so I just picked the best of the available choices. With more
choices, I might have turned out to be something else. Not that I mind
being a tiger. They have incredibly soft fur. You'd think anything
that large would have coarse fur, but I got to pet one once, and it was
sooo soft.

--
Joy

Normal is in the eye of the beholder. -- Whoopie Goldberg

Old August 31st 03, 08:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yoj" had some very interesting things to say about
A fun quiz.:

I'm a tiger - I guess. Some of the questions didn't have the "right"
answer, so I just picked the best of the available choices. With more
choices, I might have turned out to be something else. Not that I mind
being a tiger. They have incredibly soft fur. You'd think anything
that large would have coarse fur, but I got to pet one once, and it was
sooo soft.

I once got to cuddle an adolescent tiger, and I even got him to purr
at me [I knew where the itchy spots were, just had to allow for scale
:-)].

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old August 31st 03, 08:42 AM
Yoj

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"Yoj" had some very interesting things to say about
A fun quiz.:

I'm a tiger - I guess. Some of the questions didn't have the "right"
answer, so I just picked the best of the available choices. With

more
choices, I might have turned out to be something else. Not that I

mind
being a tiger. They have incredibly soft fur. You'd think anything
that large would have coarse fur, but I got to pet one once, and it

was
sooo soft.

I once got to cuddle an adolescent tiger, and I even got him to purr
at me [I knew where the itchy spots were, just had to allow for scale
:-)].

--
Seanette Blaylock

Wow! That's even better!