Ding Returns from the Mothership

Old September 14th 04, 01:46 PM
O J

On Tue, 14 Sep, Howard wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
Suddenly, from the open basement door in the
kitchen, a gray streak shot by. It was Ding.

---------------------snip----------------------

What a relief. I just had a feeling that things were going to work
out. Very glad they did.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old September 14th 04, 01:49 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article ,
Howard Berkowitz wrote:

In article , Helen Wheels
wrote:

Howard Berkowitz wrote:
I spent another largely sleepless night worrying about Ding, as well
as
a large number of real-world things like house repair before
refinancing, doing contracts, getting more contracts, etc.

After getting to sleep at about 3AM, being cuddled tightly by Mr.
Clark,
I woke up again at around 6, and decided to get up since I wasn't
sleeping. At about 7:30, it became obvious that I wasn't going to get
sleep, so I walked into the kitchen.

Suddenly, from the open basement door in the kitchen, a gray streak
shot
by. It was Ding.

Has he been hiding in the basement for a week, and the sightings are
of
another gray cat?

Thank goodness! We're so in need of a good news story. Please give the
little feller a scritch and a hug from me. If hugs are his thing, that
is.

Given. He climbed on the keyboard, so maybe he was typing a return

He's now calmed down and is sharing my chair, grooming himself and
occasionally me.
Old September 14th 04, 01:49 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article ,

Old September 14th 04, 01:49 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article ,

Old September 14th 04, 02:18 PM
JBHajos

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:02:21 -0400, Howard Berkowitz
wrote:

Suddenly, from the open basement door in the kitchen, a gray streak shot
by. It was Ding.

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Great news! Delighted to hear the purrs worked
and Ding is safe and sound. Now get yourself a good night's sleep
tonight.

Jeanne

Old September 14th 04, 02:30 PM
jmcquown

wrote:

Suddenly, from the open basement door in the kitchen, a gray streak
shot by. It was Ding.

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Great news! Delighted to hear the purrs worked
and Ding is safe and sound. Now get yourself a good night's sleep
tonight.

Jeanne

Yeah, what she said!

Jill