Playing Games With Mommy and Daddy

Old September 23rd 04, 05:38 AM
Marina

CatNipped wrote:

Cast of Characters:

Sammy - 5 ½-month-old female kitten
Mommy - MUCH older female human
Daddy - EXTREMELY old male fart, um, human

snip
Game, set, and point, the match goes to Sammy.

ROFL! wiping tears out of eyes

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 23rd 04, 06:00 AM
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:

Game, set, and point, the match goes to Sammy.

Mommy and Daddy head upstairs to get the Monopoly game out of the closet.

What a wonderful tale! I hope Sammy helps Mommy and Daddy with board
games too.

Old September 23rd 04, 06:30 AM
LOL

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...
Cast of Characters:

Sammy - 5 ½-month-old female kitten
Mommy - MUCH older female human
Daddy - EXTREMELY old male fart, um, human

ROFL! I must say, though, at some point while reading this post I
looked up at my DH and said "why would you even *try* to play
ping-pong with a kitten around?" He didn't know either. :-P

------
Krista

Old September 23rd 04, 11:41 AM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Cast of Characters:

Sammy - 5 ½-month-old female kitten
Mommy - MUCH older female human
Daddy - EXTREMELY old male fart, um, human

Mommy and daddy set up the folding table in the garage in the hopes of
playing a rousing game of ping pong. Sammy hears the commotion and
comes charging in through the cat flap to see what's going on.

Game, set, and point, the match goes to Sammy.

Mommy and Daddy head upstairs to get the Monopoly game out of the
closet.

Hugs,

CatNipped

LOL And Monopoly should be so much easier to for Sammy to play!

Jill