Upside-downy Head Contest

Old March 8th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Upside-downy Head: Dante 3

Kreisleriana wrote:

Sorry, there was a repeat in my postings. Here's Dante 3, and we're pretty
proud of it,
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/15142...54217802jctmeK

There are so many things that are cute about this, I don't know where
to start - head, belly, curled toes, a body twist that yogis would
admire...

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 8th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Upside-downy Head Contest

"Marina" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
Baggy 6
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24982...75823146itiiXN

I could vote for all these cute kitties, but maybe the voting isn't the
main thing here. I thought this was an excellent way of inviting our own
little on-topic flooding.

Absolutely.

Tweed

Old March 8th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Just for fun...

Here's baby Pine Cone

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...rrent=8e34.jpg

Tiny URL at http://tinyurl.com/2dsspn

Pam S.

OMG, does he KNOW you've posted that?? You'd better sleep with one eye
open.
A vote for the shameless baby. :P

\Shortly after I posted this picture on rpca, Merlin barfed green slime on
my side of the bed. I think he's Pine Cone's enforcer.

Pam S.

Old March 9th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Mar 7, 3:21�pm, "Christine K." wrote:
Nico upside down with fangs and eye slits showinghttp://pets.webshots.com/photo/1379338636065970501QiTCMc

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Vampire upside downy cat.
Suz&Spicey
Old March 9th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Marina's Nikki With Purr [ Upside-downy Head Contest]

MatSav wrote:

Wow! That's one VERY happy cat! Had she been at the 'nip? :-)

Heh, no, I was holding her while trying to hold the mike near her mouth
while scritching her. The sound fluctuates a lot because she was turning
her head this way and that to get optimum scritches. What I wanted to
catch was the way she trilled at the same time as she purred. You can
hear it faintly in some places.

Old March 9th 08, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 09.03.2008 schrieb Suz:

On Mar 7, 3:21�pm, "Christine K." wrote:
Nico upside down with fangs and eye slits showinghttp://pets.webshots.com/photo/1379338636065970501QiTCMc

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Vampire upside downy cat.
Suz&Spicey

Hehe, I vote for Nico:-) Too cute:-)

Purrs from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old April 25th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

One of Ollie:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Cats/OllieGorilla.jpg

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old April 25th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote in
:

One of Ollie:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Cats/OllieGorilla.jpg

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k ===
http://www.campin.me.uk ==== Jack Campin, 11 Third St, Newtongrange
EH22 4PU, Scotland == mob 07800 739 557 CD-ROMs and free stuff:
Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic fonts

I like the one paw sticking out as if to say "My paws are cute also" and
they are!

Andy