failblog

Old June 26th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default failblog

Adrian wrote:

Victor Martinez wrote:

This one is really funny:
http://failblog.org/2008/04/22/taxonomy-fail/

That's hysterical!! You've gotta wonder what planet the person who
posted that was from. Don't most humans know what a cat looks like??

I thought this one was funny.
http://failblog.org/2008/06/25/dog-toy-fail/

Oh, yeah, I've seen that photo before. Definitely high on the list
of Most Embarrassing Moments.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 27th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Oh Pam, give yourself a break. I have advanced degrees, and as I've said
here before, I don't require Noel Coward to get me snickering. Just give me
some pastry applied to the face or body, misuse of wheeled conveyances,
misguided applications of the laws of physics, and whatever follows those
fatal words, "HEY GUYS, WATCH THIS!"

LOL. Which is just a fancy way to say "I love slapstick".

I do, too, BTW. Isn't it time we all came out of the humor closet?

Old June 27th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, my cats have on different occasions dragged out my menstrual products,
my upper-body underwear, and my birth control choice-- but none of those are
things that Victor would have to worry about.

LOL! Your boys sure like to embarrass their Meowmie.

Old June 27th 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, my cats have on different occasions dragged out my menstrual
products, my upper-body underwear, and my birth control choice-- but none
of those are things that Victor would have to worry about.

LOL! Your boys sure like to embarrass their Meowmie.

Huh. I think I should be *immune* to embarassment by now.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 27th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Jofirey wrote:
Love the moose and the bison.

This one is really funny:
http://failblog.org/2008/04/22/taxonomy-fail/

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

LOL! Somebody doesn't know a possum from a cat.

Joy

Old June 27th 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Joy wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

This one is really funny:
http://failblog.org/2008/04/22/taxonomy-fail/

LOL! Somebody doesn't know a possum from a cat.

I thought that one was very funny, too. Though I did read some
comments from people who were sure the ad was photoshopped. Or that
it was done on purpose, as a joke. Actually, a lot of the images
on failblog seem to be jokes. But I still like this one anyway.

Old June 27th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

Oh Pam, give yourself a break. I have advanced degrees, and as I've said
here before, I don't require Noel Coward to get me snickering. Just give
me some pastry applied to the face or body, misuse of wheeled conveyances,
misguided applications of the laws of physics, and whatever follows those
fatal words, "HEY GUYS, WATCH THIS!"
--

Well, you'll get all of the above at failblog. Have you gone back through
the archives yet? There's one for a found "cat" that contains pictures of a

Pam S. still giggling at some of the pictures.

Old June 29th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:43:34 -0400, Charleen Welton wrote:

Laughing myself silly!
Charleen

Jofirey wrote:
Love the moose and the bison.

This one is really funny:
http://failblog.org/2008/04/22/taxonomy-fail/

At least it wasn't a skunk! I can see the poster now: "Cat Found!
Really bad about marking its territory..."

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from