ACK!

Old November 15th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default ACK!

MaryL wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We got the cat tree today. It says "some assembly required"....

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

I think this is going to take longer than we thought! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Is this one of those toys that "even a child can assemble" (but an adult
can't)?!

MaryL

Or those "child proof" medicine bottle caps which any child can open,
but which an elderly arthritic has to refer to the man next door? (And
of course repackage for daily use.)
Old November 15th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
We got the cat tree today. It says "some assembly required"....

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

I think this is going to take longer than we thought! ;

But just think how much fun you'll have, helping your furry masters put it
together (big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old November 16th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Pat" wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote

| We got the cat tree today. It says "some assembly required"....

| http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

| I think this is going to take longer than we thought! ;

Nah... with the kitties helping you, it will be a snap!

Cats have the same philosophy as engineers, in my experience: "When all
else fails, read the instructions." I've found feline assistance to
double the time and quadruple the aggravation for any project....

Baird

--
Timefor a new .sig line, I guess....
Old November 16th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:46:50 -0500, Magic Mood Jeep ©
wrote:

I thought it was more of "Put that camera away and assemble this thing
already!" or "Forget assembling it, just give us the box it came in!!!"

yeah, didn't you say it came in two boxes ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 16th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:

I thought it was more of "Put that camera away and assemble this thing
already!" or "Forget assembling it, just give us the box it came in!!!"

yeah, didn't you say it came in two boxes ;-)

Yeah, it did - and just like kids they'd played in the boxes more than they
played on the jungle gym! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 16th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We got the cat tree today. It says "some assembly required"....

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

I think this is going to take longer than we thought! ;

You are the QUEEN of catslaves!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 16th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 15, 1:29�pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
We got the cat tree today. �It says "some assembly required"....

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

I think this is going to take longer than we thought! �;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters at: �http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

That's not a cat tree, its a cat forest! Jessie didn't waste any time.

Suz&Spicey
Old November 18th 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Nov 15, 3:01*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Joy wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
We got the cat tree today. *It says "some assembly required"....

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

I think this is going to take longer than we thought! *;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yikes! *"Some assembly" indeed!

Joy

I sincerely hope the directions are in intelligible English! *I don't
think IKEA's method of step-by-step pictures would quite accomplish the
task. *(And certainly not the "Janglish" of some of the assembly
instructions for furniture I've bought and assembled in the past!)- Hide quoted text -

I once got something from Ikea with instructions in *16* different
languages, not one of them English. Good thing they had good
pictures!

I love the cat jungle gym. Very cool! I'm glad to see that you got it
together, too.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita