A tribute for Cash

Old October 15th 19, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A tribute for Cash

Daisy-chan face is straight but the tears roll as she speaks.

How can you describe your savior? The reason why you are alive and
shouldn't be?

I was in a long dark. I do not know how many years for sure it was but
I had no home. I lived off mice and bugs. I had many litters and most
were lost, in the end if some made it, I never knew it. My body at 23,
still shows I had a lot of kittens during those years. Finally, lost
and at my final end it seemed, 2foots captured me and took me to
rescue. The trail there has many tears but bear with me as I tell you
of my savior. After many months, I got to a safe home.

Cash was there. Somehow, my soul knew he was safe. He was not well
and I came out of the hiding spot to sleep with him. 3 very quiet
2foots ghosted about but left us alone (wise of them, I was quite feral
then).

Cash taught me the 2foots were not bad. Eventually, I let them pet me
at his insistance. I liked it.

You remained with me, thick and thin, for 12 years until it was your
time.

I've never winked but it was close with Orien. Instead, we were
together. I will join you my brother, when the time comes. I will not
hurry it, but I feel is is not long.

the real way to get cash newbar Cat health & behaviour 0 August 3rd 07 04:53 PM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Cat health & behaviour 0 January 4th 05 02:11 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Cat anecdotes 0 January 4th 05 02:03 AM
want some extra cash, try this [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 January 1st 05 05:32 PM