Special musical tribute

Old October 20th 19, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Special musical tribute

[Francesca taps the microphone again to be sure it's still working.]

Mine friends, if I could have your attention, pleeze. It has become time
for a very special part of the Jellicle Ball - the Siamese Cat Chorale
will now perform "Cat Angel" for us. And if we are furry lucky, we might
be blessed with a chance to see our loved ones who have preceeded is to
the Bridge.

[The Siamese Cat Chorale starts to assemble on the stage. It takes a few
minutes, as it is a LARGE group.

They take position, then begin to sing...]

Dat faytul day, da call was herd

Dat tu da Bridj yewd go

I drew yew bak ana we wer sayf

Bud den I let yew go -oh-oh.

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?

Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?

Ar yew sumware up abuv,

Anna am I stil yewr own tru luff?

I noe yew tried tu stay fur me

Ana gif me wun moor purr

A smurgle warm ana heddbutt tuu

Ana grummin uv da fur

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?

Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?

Ar yew sumware up abuv,

Ana am I stil yewr own tru luff?

Yew wer sick ana tired tuu,

I cudnt mayk yew stay

I'll nefer smuv yewr fur agin

Yewr atta da Bridj tuday

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?

Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?

Ar yew sumware up abuv,

Ana am I stil yewr own tru luff?

Cat Anjil, ansur mee pleeze....

[The singers pause and everyone looks up to the sky. The full moon
shines brightly. At first the surrounding sky seems jet black, then
something starts to appear... it is the Rainbow Bridge! After a minute,
it appears more brightly and distant voices can be heard coming from the
it...]

Deerhartz, we kin heer yew

Deerhartz, we kin see yewww

We ar weighting up abuv

Ana we ar still yewr own tru luvz.

[Everyone looks for their special loved ones that are now at the bridge.
Various kitties and friends call out as they recognize their special
departed ones. Those at the bridge look down and wave to their friends
below.]

[Sammy smiles and waves at his dear Lilith Kitten. He and Ranger both
wave and smile at Cleocatra, Amelia, and Harri Roadcat. Cleo smiles as
she is leaning against her beloved TV, and Harri Roadcat snuggles with OT.]

Old October 21st 19, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 3:36:27 PM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
[...]

[Pit2nya sniffs then looks up and waves at hur Sundance, standing there at the bridge with his sisfurr Rebecca...they both wave back]
Old October 21st 19, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_6_]

[Everyone looks for their special loved ones that are now at the bridge.
Various kitties and friends call out as they recognize their special
departed ones. Those at the bridge look down and wave to their friends
below.]

[Sammy smiles and waves at his dear Lilith Kitten. He and Ranger both
wave and smile at Cleocatra, Amelia, and Harri Roadcat. Cleo smiles as
she is leaning against her beloved TV, and Harri Roadcat snuggles with OT.]

[Tearful smiles appear on Fred, Lucky, Benny, and Francesca's faces as
they catch glimpses of kitties, doggies, bunnies, and raccoons that
played important roles in their lives in the times BA (Before Adoption).
In every case their Rainbow Bridge loved one smiles radiantly as they
look back.

Sammy is delighted to see Mme. Anais and Tiger together and happy. Miss
Violette leans against TV and smiles and waves. ]
Old October 22nd 19, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Francesca the Fierce wrote:

[...]

Daisy-chan looks up and sees Cash looking quite dapper! Beside him is
Iowna who not so amazingly has actually 2 brown eyes that are looking
back at her. She winks and ohhs at how pretty Daisy-chan is now that
she can see her.

Greetings contine with Aunti Mabel and the rest of the crowd. They
worry about Daisy-chan being alone but see Prince sitting nearby
watching out for her.

She sees Rebecca and blows her a kiss.