Job purrs requested

Old May 31st 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Job purrs requested

Nancy has been having an awful time of it with her job.

Her previous job, at a small local paper, had her working 60 hours per
week (on salary, of course). She transferred to a larger paper in the same
group, and it looked like things were to be better. But the parent company
did some internal changes, and now she's working 60 hours per week again.
On top of the silly hours, her boss and his boss are both expecting
ridiculous things of her (things they then make it impossible for her to
do).

We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a resolution to
the problems with her current job, or find a job tht won't drive her crazy.

Dan
Old May 31st 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a resolution to
the problems with her current job, or find a job tht won't drive her crazy.

Purrs on their way for Nancy and her job problems- she has my sympathy
(I have a colleague who makes me want to storm into the managers office
and scream "Me or him! Make your mind up!")

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 31st 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a resolution to
the problems with her current job, or find a job tht won't drive her crazy.

Lots of job purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 31st 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
Nancy has been having an awful time of it with her job.

Her previous job, at a small local paper, had her working 60 hours per
week (on salary, of course). She transferred to a larger paper in the
same group, and it looked like things were to be better. But the
parent company did some internal changes, and now she's working 60
hours per week again. On top of the silly hours, her boss and his
boss are both expecting ridiculous things of her (things they then
make it impossible for her to do).

We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a
resolution to the problems with her current job, or find a job tht
won't drive her crazy.

Dan

Job purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 31st 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a resolution to
the problems with her current job, or find a job tht won't drive her crazy.

Many purrs on the way for Nancy!

Old May 31st 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
Nancy has been having an awful time of it with her job.

Her previous job, at a small local paper, had her working 60 hours per
week (on salary, of course). She transferred to a larger paper in the
same group, and it looked like things were to be better. But the
parent company did some internal changes, and now she's working 60
hours per week again. On top of the silly hours, her boss and his
boss are both expecting ridiculous things of her (things they then
make it impossible for her to do).

We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a
resolution to the problems with her current job, or find a job tht
won't drive her crazy.

Dan

Purrs on the way! 60 hours a week is waaaaay too many hours, especially
combined with impossible tasks. I think when I lost my job it was a
blessing in disguise; I had no idea how totally stressed I was until I was
out of there. I still dream about doing the job which tells me a lot.

Jill

Old May 31st 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Job purrs and prayers coming Nancy's way.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news

Old May 31st 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

W. Leong wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

Purrs on the way! 60 hours a week is waaaaay too many hours,
especially combined with impossible tasks. I think when I lost my
job it was a blessing in disguise; I had no idea how totally
stressed I was until I was out of there. I still dream about doing
the job which tells me a lot.

Jill

Same here. I am enjoying no deadline and no work-related stress.
But of course I miss the income and the health insurance I got at
work.

Of course there's that! But 2 years later, I'm still dreaming about it.
(And it's always stressful dreams, i.e. no matter how I try I can't find my
way to my office or the elevator just won't stop at that floor. It was
really giving me problems I wasn't even aware of.

Jill

Old May 31st 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Same here. I am enjoying no deadline and no work-related stress.
But of course I miss the income and the health insurance I got at
work.

Of course there's that! But 2 years later, I'm still dreaming about it.
(And it's always stressful dreams, i.e. no matter how I try I can't find
my
way to my office or the elevator just won't stop at that floor. It was
really giving me problems I wasn't even aware of.

I dreamed about my work too, more than 2 years later. But it was about
work I wasn't even doing during my last year on the job. I think in the
dream
I couldn't solve a problem or something. I was in software support.
People contacted us about the problems they had with the software we
developed.

Winnie

Old May 31st 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs are on their way.

Joy

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
Nancy has been having an awful time of it with her job.

Her previous job, at a small local paper, had her working 60 hours per
week (on salary, of course). She transferred to a larger paper in the same
group, and it looked like things were to be better. But the parent company
did some internal changes, and now she's working 60 hours per week again.
On top of the silly hours, her boss and his boss are both expecting
ridiculous things of her (things they then make it impossible for her to
do).

We would appreciate some purrs that she will able to find a resolution to
the problems with her current job, or find a job tht won't drive her
crazy.

Dan

I feel really bad today also purrs requested NMR Cat anecdotes 23 December 31st 05 07:45 AM
Purrs requested Pat Cat anecdotes 18 December 27th 05 07:00 PM
Purrs and Headbutts Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 11:23 PM
Update November 30: Purrs Requested pmendhall Cat anecdotes 10 December 5th 03 05:42 AM
Purrs requested pmendhall Cat anecdotes 16 November 28th 03 12:54 PM