Sundance did not want to tell yoo gize

Old November 6th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Sundance did not want to tell yoo gize

....but he wented to da merjincee TED on Sunday. Meowmie taked him kuz he
frew up hisown brekfist, kuz he wuz "latharjik", whutebber dat iz, an kuz
evin tho he eated hizown dinner, he wuznt dat innerestid in itself. Also,
he had sum ekstra tempurrcher. I fingkz dat we shud hav az much tempurrcher
az we wantz, but hoominz haz funnee ideerz.

Enneeway, da merjincee TED ekzaminned hizownself (in one furry rood way,
too!), an dey put flooidz an meddysinz unner hizown skinz, an letted hizself
go home. He startid feelin betterer furry soon, an he iz fine now. He
didnt want to wurree yurownselfz, but I thot yoo wud like to kno.

Rebecca

Old November 6th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:22:23 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

...but he wented to da merjincee TED on Sunday. Meowmie taked him kuz he
frew up hisown brekfist, kuz he wuz "latharjik", whutebber dat iz, an kuz
evin tho he eated hizown dinner, he wuznt dat innerestid in itself. Also,
he had sum ekstra tempurrcher. I fingkz dat we shud hav az much tempurrcher
az we wantz, but hoominz haz funnee ideerz.

Enneeway, da merjincee TED ekzaminned hizownself (in one furry rood way,
too!), an dey put flooidz an meddysinz unner hizown skinz, an letted hizself
go home. He startid feelin betterer furry soon, an he iz fine now. He
didnt want to wurree yurownselfz, but I thot yoo wud like to kno.

Rebecca

Oh mine towz, Sundance!

Dere musta been sumfink wrong if you didn't want fuds! But I iz glad
dat da rood TED gafe you a cleen bill ov healf, and dat you iz feelink
better.

Neberdaless, I is sendink mine heeling purrz your way!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/5/2008 11:06:29 PM
Old November 6th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Rebecca"
...but he wented to da merjincee TED on Sunday. Meowmie taked him kuz he
frew up hisown brekfist, kuz he wuz "latharjik", whutebber dat iz, an kuz
evin tho he eated hizown dinner, he wuznt dat innerestid in itself. Also,
he had sum ekstra tempurrcher. I fingkz dat we shud hav az much
tempurrcher az we wantz, but hoominz haz funnee ideerz.

Enneeway, da merjincee TED ekzaminned hizownself (in one furry rood way,
too!), an dey put flooidz an meddysinz unner hizown skinz, an letted
hizself go home. He startid feelin betterer furry soon, an he iz fine
now. He didnt want to wurree yurownselfz, but I thot yoo wud like to kno.

Rebecca

Ohhhhh poor Sundance, we r sawry he hadd tew go to dat rood TED butt iz gwad
he iz feelin bedder. Fangu fur tellin uses Rebecca, we presheate dat.
Puuuuuuuuurrs for Sundance tew kontinyew tew feal bedder n not frow up no
moor
We wuv yews
Mosey n Tabitha

Old November 6th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Iz dere ennyting attawl dat I kin du????
I want yu tu stay healffy, Sunnydanze.
I'm gonna port offurr sum tzikkin sooop!
Wud ya like it wiff noooooduuuulz ur uh matza ball?
--
Yurr Pitô.ônya

Oh, fangu, Sweetee! I duznt kare if it haz noodulz or matsuh, as long as it
kumz wif yurownself I will like it eethur way.

If yoo wantz, yoo kan kum over an sit wif myownself on da kowch. I will
share da pengwin blankit wif yurownself. We mite haz to share it wif
Rebecca, too, tho, kuz Meowmie haznt terned on da furniss yet an itz gittin
kold.

Sundance

Old November 6th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Enneeway, da merjincee TED ekzaminned hizownself (in one furry rood way,
too!), an dey put flooidz an meddysinz unner hizown skinz, an letted
hizself go home. He startid feelin betterer furry soon, an he iz fine
now. He didnt want to wurree yurownselfz, but I thot yoo wud like to
kno.

Rebecca

Sundance, mine honorary brofur, youz haf to be healthy! I need your
oranginess as a role model. Sending purrs fur you to feel betterer.

Harri
Old November 7th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Enneeway, da merjincee TED ekzaminned hizownself (in one furry rood way,
too!), an dey put flooidz an meddysinz unner hizown skinz, an letted
hizself go home. He startid feelin betterer furry soon, an he iz fine
now. He didnt want to wurree yurownselfz, but I thot yoo wud like to
kno.

Rebecca

Sundance, mine honorary brofur, youz haf to be healthy! I need your
oranginess as a role model. Sending purrs fur you to feel betterer.

Harri

Fangu, Harri, but Ize shur yur Sammy brofur will ba bak frum hizown
walkabowt soon. Enneeway, Ize almos bak to normul now -- I juss needz sum
mor uv Pitoonya's soop.

Sundance

Old November 9th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize sorry youze had to go the emergency TED, but Ize really glad to read
youze feeling lotz better.

Sending purrs youze way that youze continue to feel good and that whatever
was bothering you was furry temporary.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply