Jellicle Ball?

Old September 23rd 13, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball?

Rebecca an me will be dere... Whutz dat, Rebecca? Will yoo kitteez pleez
eskuze myownself fur a minnit?

[Sundance confers with Rebecca for a few minutes. Rebecca keeps shaking her
head, and Sundance keeps nodding his. Finally, Sundance says something like
"Yes, yoo iz" and returns to the group.]

Like I sed, Rebecca an me will be dere. Rebecca iz 'shamed dat da sekkaterry
did such a pore job uv hewpin her be da MC last yeer, an she duznt want to
show herown face. But I telled her dat da kommunitee wud unnerstan an dat
she haz to be at da JB, she juss haz to.

Sundance

"ann791" wrote in message
Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Old September 23rd 13, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" wrote in message
Rebecca an me will be dere... Whutz dat, Rebecca? Will yoo kitteez
pleez eskuze myownself fur a minnit?

[Sundance confers with Rebecca for a few minutes. Rebecca keeps
shaking her head, and Sundance keeps nodding his. Finally, Sundance
says something like "Yes, yoo iz" and returns to the group.]

Like I sed, Rebecca an me will be dere. Rebecca iz 'shamed dat da
sekkaterry did such a pore job uv hewpin her be da MC last yeer, an
she duznt want to show herown face. But I telled her dat da kommunitee
wud unnerstan an dat she haz to be at da JB, she juss haz to.

Sundance

Bekky, yu gotta kum an hewlp atta bawl. Yu wuz indyspensibble lazt
yeer.
Bery offin yu wuz hewlpin effin wen postin wuzzint happenin.
We awl kno dat., we awl hab sekkerterreez. Day ar not awlwayz
e-fish-int.
Meowmee wud 'like ' tu kolaburrate wiff your sekkerterree, juzt tu
publish
ower grate liddul venshurz, but hur kaynt effin get a round tuit tu tink
moor bowt it.

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 23rd 13, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Du weez need uh theem?
I'm thinkin wat wyll b gneedid in da Boo-Teek..
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 28th 13, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Yup! Same time! It will be mai furst time but it's Halloween.

Kin ai wear red to match mai spiffy colar or would that be too much?
Since it haz diamonds onna dat collar I guess a necklace too would be a
bit much but maybe daimond earrings?

I feel Aunti Mabel here anna when she left, she left her jewelry box
anna I kin tell she wants it used. I wus always a agility doggie so
dressing fur a ball is bof fun and scarey fur me.

Daisy-chan sez she helps. You too Lucy Lu? I'z just smart enuf to not
wear rubber flipflops wif an eavning gown. Iz more like a sweatshirt
sort but i KNOW I gotta dressy up fur da ball. (sniff) I'z scared Ai
not get it's right.

(Whisper, all da oddur Chez Shenks folks been spiffy classy but I neber
had a ball gown or wored one)

Iowna, da Agile Beagle

Old September 28th 13, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Maybe da theem shud be Whirled War Too, since dat iland is mostlee known fur
da terrybul battle dat happinned dere. I purrsonally duznt like da ideer uv
havin da Ball dere, kuz dere wuz so much terrybulniss an deth an sadniss.
Howsumevver, dat seemz to be whare it will be, so dat iz dat.

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 28th 13, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

I agree with Rebecca about the place know for war. The ball is to pay
tribute to our friends that went to the bridge.

There is a cat island in Japan that would be nice. Tashirojima is the
name of the island. Mostly cats live there. There are many buildings
and we should be able to find a place to hold the ball and the calling
of names.

After the ball any kitties that want to visit Iwo Jima.

Lucy Lu

Old September 28th 13, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/27/2013 9:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

We can help you get ready for the ball. I think diamond earrings with
your collar would look pretty. You can wear any color gown you want.

The idea of the ball is to honor our friends that went to the bridge
this year. We gather with our friends to remember them. We will share
food and drinks. Some kitties will get up and talk about their friends
that are no longer with us.

Lucy Lu
Old September 28th 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Dat would work good too!

So far we haf heard suggestions fur Iwo Jima, a castle in Scotland (Idont rememfur da name of da castle right now), an fur da Japanese Cat Island.

So far nobody else has said anyfing about their location preference. What does everykitty think? Where should da Jellicle Ball be hld dis year?

Harri
Old October 1st 13, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I greez wif Lucy Lu -- da Cat Iland sownz furry nice. Da Scottish cassel
sownz nice, too, but I fingk we haz had a venture dere more resintly.
Sundance sez he likez da Japanese iland, too.

Rebecca