Jus Droppin in

Old November 26th 13, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Jus Droppin in

We haz bin lurkin mosly lately, butted wantid tu repurrt that fings haz
becum furry straj at ower playce. Effuryfing iz gittin moved, an straj
hoomins haz bin comin and goin. Sumtymes they takes fings away.
Cinnamon's favrite sun spot isn't neerly as gud as ushual cuz sumtimes
fings is piled onnit.

I haz a suspishun thatted ower Meomie duznt lyke ower home eny more an
wants anuthur wun. Theer wuz that phone convursayshun yesturday bout
papurs an cats or sumfing.

Liddul bit wurried.

Sam anna Cinnamon

Note: I've been working towards downsizing into some place smaller and
more modern and comfortable for a while, and now things are happening.
I've got my eye on a good option, but verbal assurances that '2 cats
won't be a problem' didn't turn into a written guarantee that 2 cats
would be permitted - apparently because it was directed to the wrong
people. I'm trying again today with a differently-worded condition that
might be accepted.

Cheryl
Old December 4th 13, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

We haz bin lurkin mosly lately, butted wantid tu repurrt that fings haz
becum furry straj at ower playce. Effuryfing iz gittin moved, an straj
hoomins haz bin comin and goin. Sumtymes they takes fings away. Cinnamon's
favrite sun spot isn't neerly as gud as ushual cuz sumtimes fings is piled
onnit.

I haz a suspishun thatted ower Meomie duznt lyke ower home eny more an
wants anuthur wun. Theer wuz that phone convursayshun yesturday bout papurs
an cats or sumfing.

Liddul bit wurried.

Sam anna Cinnamon

Dunt yu wurry nun Sam anna Cinnamon.
Your Meowmie Cheryl will du da rite fing n nawt let nuffin happun tu yew
bof. Hur lufs yew tew mutch.
Mosey, for his happi home.

Note: I've been working towards downsizing into some place smaller and more
modern and comfortable for a while, and now things are happening. I've got
my eye on a good option, but verbal assurances that '2 cats won't be a
problem' didn't turn into a written guarantee that 2 cats would be
permitted - apparently because it was directed to the wrong people. I'm
trying again today with a differently-worded condition that might be
accepted.
Cheryl

Cheryl,
I would get these things in writing and I wouldn't dream of moving somewhere
where our 4 Cats wouldn't be accepted.
2 Cats would be perfectly acceptable, in my opinion.
They are sweet Cats and you might have to make a sizeable pet deposit.
Best of luck.
Keep us posted. Okay?
Also, keep warm.
Kyla

Old December 4th 13, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2013-12-03 11:14 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

Dunt yu wurry nun Sam anna Cinnamon.
Your Meowmie Cheryl will du da rite fing n nawt let nuffin happun tu yew
bof. Hur lufs yew tew mutch.
Mosey, for his happi home.

We haz gottin lotsa bokses, wich is gud tu play wif.

Cheryl,
I would get these things in writing and I wouldn't dream of moving
somewhere where our 4 Cats wouldn't be accepted.
2 Cats would be perfectly acceptable, in my opinion.
They are sweet Cats and you might have to make a sizeable pet deposit.
Best of luck.
Keep us posted. Okay?
Also, keep warm.
Kyla

It worked out - I got a letter from the management saying I could have
two cats! With luck, I might be in the new place by Christmas!

(No deposit, fortunately - I'm selling the old place and buying the new
one. It's a big change, but I prefer to buy if I can, and I think it's
going to work out.)

--
Cheryl
Old December 4th 13, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

On 2013-12-03 11:14 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

That is good news, Cheryl, You can move, have your 2 cats, with no deposit,
and I too hope you can move in by Christmas

Kyla
Will you e mail me your new address so we can send you a Kissamouse card?
My e mail address is .